No announcement yet.

Video of Hatton training.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
    I could punch like that for 6 months. You hit me with 6 of them, and I'll hit you with one of ****ing THEM. *POW*
    You sure could. Just reading that makes me think you could punch like that for 12 months. Def P4P material.

Comment

His head movement was bad before but i'm holding out little hope he can even get past Senchenko, he looks bloody old and his head movement doesnt fill me with confidence.
      I'll cheer him on like i always have but im not holding out much hope for him, i just hope he doesnt get Pac'd again

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
        I could punch like that for 6 months. You hit me with 6 of them, and I'll hit you with one of ****ing THEM. *POW*
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QevWKNM9JWY

dont worry i got your joke!

Comment

It's a shame Ricky feels training for a fight is the only alternative to his life spiralling out of control.

The sight's all too familiar at the comeback stage of a fighters career. Out goes the brutal honesty of those who genuinely care and in come the Yes Men.

Shannon's reaction at 0:08 is sycophantic and he's blowing smoke up Ricky's arse.

Let's not get sentimental about this. Ricky's a shadow of the fighter that he was.

"Too many miles on the clock" was his own assessment after being knocked out by Pacquiao in 2009. His body may have aged a decade since then.

I hope beyond hope that he beats Senchenko; Malignaggi; and then calls it a day. Sadly, I can't see that happening.

Comment

Originally posted by Stokely View Post
            It's a shame Ricky feels training for a fight is the only alternative to his life spiralling out of control.

The sight's all too familiar at the comeback stage of a fighters career. Out goes the brutal honesty of those who genuinely care and in come the Yes Men.

Shannon's reaction at 0:08 is sycophantic and he's blowing smoke up Ricky's arse.

Let's not get sentimental about this. Ricky's a shadow of the fighter that he was.

"Too many miles on the clock" was his own assessment after being knocked out by Pacquiao in 2009. His body may have aged a decade since then.

I hope beyond hope that he beats Senchenko; Malignaggi; and then calls it a day. Sadly, I can't see that happening.
            Do you think we should be putting money on Senchenko?.

Comment

Doest matter how good or bad he looks now or then and in his prime hatton sucked monkey balls don't see how anybody thought hatton was elite nothing but a club fighter at best.

Comment

Originally posted by wizard king View Post
                Doest matter how good or bad he looks now or then and in his prime hatton sucked monkey balls don't see how anybody thought hatton was elite nothing but a club fighter at best.
                Don't know what it is with some people

Comment

Originally posted by sleighty View Post
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QevWKNM9JWY

dont worry i got your joke!
                  Notice how some of these guys were attacking me even though I was just repeating Ricky Hatton's own words.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
                    Do you think we should be putting money on Senchenko?.
                    I'm not a betting man myself and I've never seen the man box so I couldn't make an informed judgement as to the opponent. Obviously he's been picked because they feel they can get a win against him.

Hatton's punch resistance was visibly on the wane when he fought Collazo at welter though. He dropped back down a weight because of it. Lazcano had him rocked. Mayweather stopped him. Pacquiao turned his lights out.

Since then he's been knocked out cold in a pub and been on a near four year long drink & drugs binge.

He'll come back slower, easier to hit and with even less punch resistance than before. So while I wouldn't bet against him in his first fight back, I just can't see this comeback ending well.

Comment

The trainer was doing more work than Hatton!

On a serious note, Hatton looks like he's going in with Malignaggi's gameplan against Senchenko. I don't think he can pull it off so he'll resort to his old style sooner or later.

Hatton will be allowed to get away with heavily excessive holding in his hometown, as usual, and that will probably be the deciding factor in the fight.

If it goes to the scorecards there's no way Senchenko gets a fair shot, he'll have to knockdown Hatton multiple times to win a decision in Hattons hometown.

Comment

Working...
                      X