No announcement yet.

Mexicans and Mexican-Americans are dominating the sport as of late

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mexicans and Mexican-Americans are dominating the sport as of late

Brandon Rios, Giovani Segura, Marco Antonio Rubio, Robert Guerrero, Jhonny Gonzalez, Victor Ortiz, and Orlando Salido have all had big wins in the last few months. Erik Morales almost pulled off a big upset too.

I'm not Mexican but here's a tip of the hat to the country that produces some of the best and most exciting fighters in the sport.

Comment

Comment

It's actually pretty funny because a few months ago people were saying Mexican boxing is dying and Mexican fighters have no skill.

Comment

I agree...Mexican boxing is far from dead.

Comment

Mexican and Mexican-American fighters are owning Boxing at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
              Brandon Rios, Giovani Segura, Marco Antonio Rubio, Robert Guerrero, Jhonny Gonzalez, Victor Ortiz, and Orlando Salido have all had big wins in the last few months. Erik Morales almost pulled off a big upset too.

I'm not Mexican but here's a tip of the hat to the country that produces some of the best and most exciting fighters in the sport.
              Very Classy Post my friend

Comment

I thought Mexican boxing was dead only because it seems Mexicans are used as sacrificial lambs. But it seems they have a way of spoiling things. I always root for the underdog in boxing. Anyways, I am glad Salido won and it serves Bob Arum right for trying to use these guys as stepping stones.

Comment

All I know is that if a Mexican is fighting I always tune in. And 90% of the time I'm rewarded with a good fight.

Comment

Viva Mexico.

Comment

Working...
                    X