King of the hill who misses it

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GreatRubdini View Post

What episode was that?
    It's actually a 2 part episode. This clip was from the second part. I recommend watching both episodes entirely. Download it or find an old stream if you can. Some of the best King of the Hill moments. Here's the description:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High_An...g_of_the_Hill)

Comment

Not atall. Couldn't stand it when it was on, I found it quite boring to be honest.

Comment

Originally posted by blaze778 View Post
        It's actually a 2 part episode. This clip was from the second part. I recommend watching both episodes entirely. Download it or find an old stream if you can. Some of the best King of the Hill moments. Here's the description:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High_An...g_of_the_Hill)
        Thanks! I'm pretty sure there's a website with all the episodes

Comment

Didn't really start watching it til later on and I found it to be pretty funny. I like the crack episode where Hank was buying crack on the corner because he thought it was some sort of power bait. Because the fish were going nuts over it. Even just jumping in his boat LMAO!!!

Then also the pimp episode where Snoop Dogg played the other pimp. I think in that episode Hank was unkowningly pimpin out that girl.

Comment

i liked it

Comment

Originally posted by IncuFan View Post
              Didn't really start watching it til later on and I found it to be pretty funny. I like the crack episode where Hank was buying crack on the corner because he thought it was some sort of power bait. Because the fish were going nuts over it. Even just jumping in his boat LMAO!!!

Then also the pimp episode where Snoop Dogg played the other pimp. I think in that episode Hank was unkowningly pimpin out that girl.
              Yea that was a goodone.

Comment

Dale Gribble is one of the funniest characters on TV.

Comment

I watch the re runs on adult swim.

Comment

Working...
                  X