No announcement yet.

Anybody have any custom gear?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody have any custom gear?

Does anybody have any custom gear? Mouthpieces, trunks, shoes, shirts etc.? I was thinking of ordering a custom fit for my next fight, just wanted to see if any of y'all have any. Post pics if you got any!!

I want to buy gloves with falcons on them.

I bet you can imagine why.

Comment

I've seen a poster here post up pics of shevlin gloves that hadthe thumb attached in the Winning fashion I believe. It was a puerto rican guy. They were blue white and red with the PuertoRican flag on them. They looked good. If that guy can post them up again that would be good as well as how they felt during sparring or on the bag; more interested in the sparring experience though. Someone should know about the gloves I'm talking about. I thought they looked great!

Comment

I'd like to get some custom trunks but I don't have a nickname and I wouldn't put my last name on them so I don't know how to customize them lol.

Comment

i have a gladiator cumstom mouth guard with my jiu jitsu/mma gym's logo on it. love it, sooooo comfortable.

Comment

When i get some $$ im buying custom mouthguard for sure (Huge difference from regular mouthguards)

Comment

Originally posted by ElHuracan View Post
              I've seen a poster here post up pics of shevlin gloves that hadthe thumb attached in the Winning fashion I believe. It was a puerto rican guy. They were blue white and red with the PuertoRican flag on them. They looked good. If that guy can post them up again that would be good as well as how they felt during sparring or on the bag; more interested in the sparring experience though. Someone should know about the gloves I'm talking about. I thought they looked great!
              i think his name was fdotorres, he has winning gloves and headgear in his avi now i think.

so i assume he has tried shevlins, winnings and probably more

Comment

Does anyone know if you can get custom grant gloves made? I'm in need of some new sparring gloves and would really like a pair like Mayweather had in the Hatton fight.

Comment

Originally posted by ElHuracan View Post
                  here is the original thread. it has both pics and a review

the gloves still feel good. i don't use 'em so regularly though since i got winning gear afterwards, but my original review hasn't changed. they are without a doubt on par with the grants i've used before. winning still wins, but if it's custom gloves what you want, these are the brand to buy

Comment

Custom mouth guard and trunks. Mouth guard by dentist, as it wasn't overly expensive ($80) and about 100 x better feelin then any kind of boil n bite. That's been great.

Custom shorts through title boxing, but they were ridiculously expensive and fit terribly. They were expensive because of all the shipping and handling, customs excise, taxes etc, plus one place has the shorts, and another place does the monogramming. Plus the nickname I had was sewn into the front on the elastic band that keeps them expandable. By the time I finally wore them had a new nickname then, and they were tight in the crotch and short and silly looking. Ended up getting a local lady to add 3 inches on to them, loosen the crotch, take off old nickname, and just putting my last name on them...and she did that for about $10.
                    Last edited by TheTruthIs; 05-12-2010, 02:57 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X