Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PAUL WILLIAMS is avaible for FLOYDIE for MARCH 13!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Even if this for 100 Million, FLoyd would chicken out still.

Comment

I'd love to see this fight. Of the possible matches out there in place of Pac Mayweather this is the best.

That being said, I really don't see Mayweather taking the fight. Mayweather likes to have an advantage and there really isn't any way for him to create one. Williams is going to be taller, have more reach, and Mayweather sure isn't going to make a catchweight of 144 or anything.

Maybe he'll invent the catchheight. They both come in at 5'9. Williams has to slouch the whole fight.

Comment

Originally posted by EMIL2010 View Post
        MANNY started his career at 106,FLOYD at 130.

YOU FAILEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

FLOYD is way bigger guy then PACQUIAO and he should fight PAUL WILLIAMS.

But FLOYD wont fight a guy even his size like MOSLEY.

and last time I checked FLOYD fought PACQUIAO s leftover JMM and PACQUIAO fought MAYWEATHER s nightmare COTTO.

1.) Floyd came up in weight naturally, Manny Pacquiao didn't take the test..I'm a realist i need proof before i can really believe manny pacquiao boxed his way up fair and square.

2.) Mosley?? Mosley had the chance to fight floyd,what happened? Mosley decided to take a family vacation!! Do u wanna blame floyd for that too???
        Also need to add,wasn't shane a roid user too?

3.)The difference is JMM beat pacquiao, floyd beat a hatton who was undefeated then gave the leftovers to pac,and he beat a healthy de la hoya not weight drained like pacquiao.

NO pacquiao didn't fight a nightmare when he fought cotto..cotto was done after margarito savaged him, isn't that what roach said before the fight that cotto was damaged goods?..i don't think u would know that u dont follow boxing u follow major nutt-hugging.

BIG FAIL!!
        Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Comment

Originally posted by DiLLiNGER View Post
          [/B]
          1.) Floyd came up in weight naturally, Manny Pacquiao didn't take the test..I'm a realist i need proof before i can really believe manny pacquiao boxed his way up fair and square.

2.) Mosley?? Mosley had the chance to fight floyd,what happened? Mosley decided to take a family vacation!! Do u wanna blame floyd for that too???
          Also need to add,wasn't shane a roid user too?

3.)The difference is JMM beat pacquiao, floyd beat a hatton who was undefeated then gave the leftovers to pac,and he beat a healthy de la hoya not weight drained like pacquiao.

NO pacquiao didn't fight a nightmare when he fought cotto..cotto was done after margarito savaged him, isn't that what roach said before the fight that cotto was damaged goods?..i don't think u would know that u dont follow boxing u follow major nutt-hugging.

BIG FAIL!!
          Image and video hosting by TinyPic

EPIC FAIL

1)PACQUIAO had 11 test in NSAC and he was always negative.

11 tests you dumb punk!

PACQUIAO is fighting for NSAC not for FLOYD MAYWEATHER ATHLETIC COMMISION.

He hired agency to set PACQUIAO up or something worse.

FLOYD NEVER REALLY WANTED TO FIGHT PACQUIAO and THAT WHY HE BACKED OUT!

FLOYD was hiding something and now we know that he is using illegal steroid pain killers

2)MOSLEY called FLOYD out like 10 + times,and FROID JR. call MOSLEY out after he had strugle with VARGAS and VARGAS fought with 1 eye and bad disk

3) and last time I checked PACQUIAO beat MARQUEZ twice

They should change first fight to SD win for PACMAN cuz stupid judge score first round wrong

EVIDENCE:

Comment

EPIC FAIL

1)PACQUIAO had 11 test in NSAC and he was always negative.

11 tests you dumb punk!

PACQUIAO is fighting for NSAC not for FLOYD MAYWEATHER ATHLETIC COMMISION.

He hired agency to set PACQUIAO up or something worse.

FLOYD NEVER REALLY WANTED TO FIGHT PACQUIAO and THAT WHY HE BACKED OUT!

FLOYD was hiding something and now we know that he is using illegal steroid pain killers
            How many tests did Mosley pass? Do you still feel these tests are accurate?

Also, is it illegal to do something that is legal where you are?
            Am i a criminal for spitting on the ground because it is illegal in singapore?

Comment

BRADLEY would get killed against CLOTTEY.
              Bradley would kill Clottey at 140lbs, the weight I originally stated.

People would rather see Pac vs Bradley at 140 than Clottey vs Pac at 147.

Comment

Originally posted by fugu View Post

Look fool.

FLOYD backed out of fight with his crazy demands.

I knew long time ago that FLOYDIE wont fight PACQUIAO if PACMAN walks through COTTO.

If it wasnt blood test then it would be something else,probably he would demand football field instead of ring so that he can chicken dance all night.

Comment

Look fool.

FLOYD backed out of fight with his crazy demands.

I knew long time ago that FLOYDIE wont fight PACQUIAO if PACMAN walks through COTTO.

If it wasnt blood test then it would be something else,probably he would demand football field instead of ring so that he can chicken dance all night.
                  Answer the questions

Comment

Originally posted by South318 View Post
                    Bradley would kill Clottey at 140lbs, the weight I originally stated.

People would rather see Pac vs Bradley at 140 than Clottey vs Pac at 147.

PACQUIAO would kill that china chin BRADLEY.

CLOTTEY is way better fighter in my opinion and you gonna see that when PACMAN strugles with CLOTTEY.

Comment

Originally posted by fugu View Post

Look fool,I dont give a f..k about MOSLEY and his steroids.

Steroids doesnt win fight,he got smashed twice against WINKY.

VARGAS got killed against DE LA HOYA.

Comment

Working...
                      X