Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What would you do if you were going to lose everything?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What would you do if you were going to lose everything?

Economic times got people going all out. If everything was on the line what would you do.

i've already lost everything.....well, except my car, so i can tell you what i'm currently doing:

partying my ass off and enjoying every moment of my life. it's actually a blessing that this has all happened to me cause it's made me appreciate life without the need for $$$, which is something i had never done. once you take the urge for $$$ out of the equation then i'm finding that my office life is actually a lot less stressful so i'm actually able to be more productive.

Comment

I would start over.

Comment

Steal a few cameras, head off to the jungle, make my own version of "Survivorman," send the film to a television company, and I'm back in business.

Comment

Claim bankruptcy, and whore myself to rich old women.

Comment

I did make a rap mixtape last summer. I could chance it and send it to Def Jam.

Comment

I'm in the liquor business, I don't think I'm gunna have to worry about losing my job. **** was hurting for like a second but our company is booming big right now.

Comment

Burn my house down, and claim the insurance money.

Comment

Food would be the first priority, then exercise. Pretty easy to do something cool once you have both of those down. I guess I'd need a blanket or something too. "losing everything" is kind of a dumb concept. As long as you have your health, or at least the potential to regain your health, you've got plenty.

Comment

I basically don't have **** to begin with, so I guess I'd be alright. If my boxes of books were to burn and my computer to fry, I guess I'd just seek out a hand-me down computer and visit a few used book stores. Then I might have to order some rarer stuff off of amazon. Seriously, I don't have ****. Even my ****ing skateboard got stolen.

Comment

Working...
                    X