Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Do Jews Not Acknowledge Christ?!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jews don't consider him a god is my guess. But it is funny some Christians don't like jews yet worship a jew. Dont think if jesus somehow came back he would be fond of racist neo nazis or kkk although i seen some YouTube vids of neo nazis that go back to pagan worship of norse gods.

Comment

I dont knoe about all that god stuff but have you guys ever met a generous Jew? I havent. They all got some big azz noses cuz air is free.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
        I dont knoe about all that god stuff but have you guys ever met a generous Jew? I havent. They all got some big azz noses cuz air is free.
        Lol. I remember interning at Capital One in the 90s in NYC, and many of the Jews would laugh at the Christmas holiday because they milked the days off and said Jesus snoozed on giving multiple gifts throughout 8 days vs 1...

Telling y'all Jews are an interesting bunch and most girl named Sara Levi are cute. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom2111 View Post
          Could be.

But Andre Ward claims to be the Son of God, and Max Kellerman loves him.

The salt is real with this one

Comment

Originally posted by RetroSpeed05 View Post
            Jews don't consider him a god is my guess.
            In the first Century AD the Romans considered Christianity a sect of Judaism.

Some think Christianity was created by the Judeans to pacify the Romans, who must have seemed invincible at that time.

Interesting how invincible the Vikings were before they became Christians, and how chickenshit they became afterwards.

Sometimes I think we should have never abandoned the old (Norse, Roman, Slavic, Celtic, Germanic, Dacian, Greek) gods.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom2111 View Post
              In the first Century AD the Romans considered Christianity a sect of Judaism.

Some think Christianity was created by the Judeans to pacify the Romans, who must have seemed invincible at that time.

Interesting how invincible the Vikings were before they became Christians, and how chickenshit they became afterwards.

Sometimes I think we should have never abandoned the old (Norse, Roman, Slavic, Celtic, Germanic, Dacian, Greek) gods.
              That's not true because in those times Jews wouldn't acknowledge the rising of Christianity nor acknowledge its stem from theirs, the Rabbis or high priest made sure of that. The Christ had a huge followship of Semitic peoples (which included various races in the Middle East). By the way Arabs are considered Semitic people. Anti-Semitism is a failed phrase since technically it benefits Arabs and other Middle Eastern cultures. Plus the Romans were well aware of the crucifiction that had happened. Jews in those times stuck together by the same traditions today. The Romans didn't just consolidate Christianity as a stem from Judaism. Such a conspiracy in itself would've inevitably exiled all Jews from those regions and them being slaved in Egyptian records was historically known by the Romans.
              Last edited by Lester Tutor; 06-25-2017, 05:37 PM.

Comment

They're ****ing cheap skates that's why.

Comment

From all of the videos I have seen of real Jews in Israel, they are pretty hostile towards Jesus. From what I have read they don't like him because he claimed to be the Son of God. I think it was after Jesus raised Lazarus from the dead they were like "we gotta whack him". During Jesus' life he actually converted quite a bit of Jews, according to the bible, outside of his own circle of Apostles.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomasexual View Post
                    I got the sense that Jews respected Jesus as an important biblical figure, and important to their own faith.

However they absolutely reject the idea that he is the messiah.

I think that the main cause of their beef with Jesus is the idea of him as the messiah, not with him as another prophet of the abrahamic faith.
                    Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                    That's what I thought too.
                    No they don't. They call him son of a whore

Muslims give Jesus more respect and acknowledgment than Jews

Comment

What I don't get is if the Old Testament wasn't true then when did people start to make up the religion? It had to start with one guy just thinking of a story. Why would anyone believe it? You can't just wake up one day and start telling your neighbors that Moses freed us from slavery in Egypt. Nobody would believe you, I don't care what year it is folks had logical thinking processes back then.

Comment

Working...
                      X