Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo's Trainer: No Doubt Saul Can KO 'No Defense' Golovkin!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't wait for the excuses from bumlovkin fans, now they're gonna find out the difference between a real champion and bums like wade, monroe jr , murray etc etc...

Comment

Originally posted by ghost94 View Post
      Because I really think Golovkin has a better jab. I think Crawford has a better jab than Ward too. Maybe even Kovalev.

I don't think you know your boxing man

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
        I don't think you know your boxing man
        He has a top 5 jab in my opinion. That doesn't mean I don't know my boxing just because I think Golovkin has a better jab.

Comment

Originally posted by ~BoZz~ View Post
          Can't wait for the excuses from bumlovkin fans, now they're gonna find out the difference between a real champion and bums like wade, monroe jr , murray etc etc...
          Of course,I mean canelo has been fighting a killers row lately. Washed up angulo,drained Kirkland, old undersized cotto,China chin Khan at a catchweight, the legend Liam Smith,and the punching bag Chavez jr. I'd be surprised if golovkin beats anyone on that list.

Comment

I think Golovkin has suspect defense but he does not have zero defense and his jab acts decently as a form of defense.

I think Canelo can and will land a good percentage of his shots but he is not a guy that is going to just go for a knockout, if it comes it comes but it is not just going to easily occur naturally Canelo will have to force the issue.

Comment

He has a top 5 jab in my opinion. That doesn't mean I don't know my boxing just because I think Golovkin has a better jab.

if you think that Golovkin has a better jab than Ward, then you don't know boxing

Comment

GGG vs Canelo is going to go just about like GGG vs Lemieux but a little more difficult for GGG. 115-113, UD GGG. GGG has slightly more power, better head movement when throwing, better footwork, he's effective in more ranges, punishes the body, the P4P best jab in boxing and a chin like Chavez. Canelo is the better counter puncher if GGG gets in range and Canelo may have better hand speed at this point and reasonable enough power to wear down GGG but, watch the Lemieux fight and I believe you'll get an idea how this fight is going to go down.
                Just to clarify, are you saying Canelo has more power than Lemieux?

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                  if you think that Golovkin has a better jab than Ward, then you don't know boxing
                  Break it down for me. I've seen hundreds of boxers in the past year fight and I think it's top 5, not number 1. Why do you think Ward's jab is better than Golovkin's?

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
                  Just to clarify, are you saying Canelo has more power than Lemieux?
                  I think Canelo has more power than Lemieux. And for the record, I think Canelo is a better puncher and has better technique while carrying power in his punches than Lemieux.

Comment

I think Canelo is a better combination puncher than Lemieux but not a harder puncher.

Comment

• Originally posted by ghost94 View Post
                      Break it down for me. I've seen hundreds of boxers in the past year fight and I think it's top 5, not number 1. Why do you think Ward's jab is better than Golovkin's?

I think Canelo has more power than Lemieux. And for the record, I think Canelo is a better puncher and has better technique while carrying power in his punches than Lemieux.

I doubt that Canelo carries more power than Lemieux, but he is a much better (more effective) puncher..... a lot of that comes down to ringIQ/timing, and he sets up his combinations a lot better

we really shouldn't be using Lemieux as any kind of measuring stick for Canelo, they are levels apart

once he has established his jab..... Ward uses it as a range-finder, a feint, a scoring shot, and to set up other punches..... all at once

his punch selection and timing are off the charts, he literally beat Kovalev with his left hand

Golovkin has an excellent telephone-pole jab..... but Ward is a more well-rounded fighter who can adapt to any style..... he never fights the same way, and his jab is the key to that

Comment

Working...
                      X