No announcement yet.

Buck Angel

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boxinghead530 View Post
    Another week goes by and another bump of The Thread of The Year.

Lets get off all this stupid new threads about racism these fuks are starting and lets get back to more important ****.

A unbelievably gorgeous and well hung shemale or the creature with a natural pu$$y named Buck motherfuk'ing Angel. Who would you rather fuk?
    Ahh boxinghead's failing crusade to come to grips with the fact that he was desperate enough to have sex with a man lol

Doesn't get old, it only gets worse.

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID
      Ahh boxinghead's failing crusade to come to grips with the fact that he was desperate enough to have sex with a man lol

Doesn't get old, it only gets worse.
      Come to grips with what you pu$$y ass b1tch? I've admitted i like to indulge in a tranny/shemale on occasions.

Difference between me and you is I admit to indulging in hot tranny every now and then, but you go trolling and get fuk'd by bearded dudes. Why you think your name is ReneGAYd?

Fuking snitch ass b1tch. Why don't you call someone else out for a dome battle then snitch to the mods once the heat gets to much for you. Fuking pu$$y.

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
        I don't know about the shemale but that muscular woman should be exterminated like a vermin.
        Why not the same treatment for the shemale?

Comment

Come to grips with what you pu$$y ass b1tch? I've admitted i like to indulge in a tranny/shemale on occasions.

Difference between me and you is I admit to indulging in hot tranny every now and then, but you go trolling and get fuk'd by bearded dudes. Why you think your name is ReneGAYd?

Fuking snitch ass b1tch. Why don't you call someone else out for a dome battle then snitch to the mods once the heat gets to much for you. Fuking pu$$y.
          It just gets deeper and deeper. All the anger issues and ****sexual projection is starting to make sense.

Also I never snitched on anyone in my life.

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
            It just gets deeper and deeper. All the anger issues and ****sexual projection is starting to make sense.

Also I never snitched on anyone in my life.
            Sure you didn't b1tch. The mod who banned me, gave me the scoop.

You a snitch and a fuking failure at life and you are a pu$$y.

Comment

Sure you didn't b1tch. The mod who banned me, gave me the scoop.

You a snitch and a fuking failure at life.
              TBear BostonGuy the truth will set you free.

First you lie about being straight now you're lying about why you got banned.

Comment

It makes sense that a guy like you is a liar lol.

The first time you had sex with a man because no girl wanted you, you probably lied to yourself saying it was ok, he was wearing make up and a dress, how could that be gay?

That explains why you think everyone is gay and you have so much hate. You actually hate yourself.
                Last edited by DARKSEID; 05-03-2017, 06:47 PM.

Comment

TBear BostonGuy the truth will set you free.

First you lie about being straight now you're lying about why you got banned.
                  They can say what they want. I was told you complained. Now you trying to save face. Snitch

Comment

It makes sense that a guy like you is a liar lol.

The first time you had sex with a man because no girl wanted you, you probably lied to yourself saying it was ok, he was wearing make up and a dress, how could that be gay?
                    I said I've indulged in a tranny before. Big fuking deal.

What's you excuse? You've literally have lived your life on here since you were 17 years old. Now you trying to clown on someone who is unclownable? I've fukd a tranny but you get fukd by bearded men. And you feel like a winner in life? lol fuking loser pan.

Comment

They can say what they want. I was told you complained. Now you trying to save face. Snitch
                      Oh sure, I've never snitched or complained on anyone in the near decade that I've been here.

But I did it this one time for a special pathetic lonely hateful lying f4ggot lol. Sure dude. That makes sense.

Comment

Working...
                      X