Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jacobs: Most Guys are Beaten Mentally When They Face Golovkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We have heard this before, but not from Jacobs. It seems like Hunter's role in his camp may be playing a role. It sounds just like Ward before the Kov fight... We'll see if it benefits Jacobs...

Comment

its a legit middleweight fight. what more can we ask for. although i'm pulling for Jacobs this is a win win for boxing regardless of the out come. can't wait. (TMT)

Comment

Kigali
        This message is hidden because Kigali is on your ignore list.

Am i the only one who has this weirdo blocked? hahah

Comment

Originally posted by sirron000 View Post
          "GGG is a once in a lifetime fighter."

Interviewer: What do you think about GGG? are there still questions about him? is he legit?

Kenny Porter: I always knew he was legit. From the amateur system, when he beat a lot of our guys from team USA. He's just always been a legitimate guy. Like Lomachenko (...) So there's no questions there, he's the real deal, he's the goods, he has the ability, the skill level, everything is there. Just like anything else, everybody wants him to take on tougher challenges, and till that happens, people is still gonna have questions, but I know he's for real.
          (...)

Interviewer: What made you remember GGG? you saw a lot of fighters in the olympics, what is it that he made, that made him stand up in your mind? just that he beat a lot of the guys or what?

Kenny Porter: he beat us... he beat us easy... and he beat us bad... You know? we had guys that fought him and they would come back to the corner disgusted... and dejected. And we as coaches, knew what we were dealing with. He was just that good, you know. And he beat some very very talented guys from team USA. I don't think there's one thing that stands out about him... it's all things that he does. And he makes it look so easy. He doesn't appear to be working hard at all.

Saying?

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
            I'll give Jacobs credit if he last more than 6 rounds, but what I've read he's juicing in this fight by refusing to be tested by VADA
            What is your source? Link?

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post

Saying?
              That kenny porter is telling all the doubters and race trolls to shut up and give the man respect. Ggg is feared more for the fact he represents a change in who is dominating boxing today. Black men are very threatened being emasculated by the the demographic shift in boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
                A lot of Golovkin's opponents say afterwards that he didn't hit as hard as they expected. Yet all of those opponents were stopped too. I think that tells you all you need to know about their mindset going in. They are expecting something frightening.

That's some serious jock-riding there.

Comment

Originally posted by jackblack008 View Post
                  Stevens said he believed he has greater punching power than GGG and will outbox GGG with his power. but that don't happen. To beat GGG you need to fight like Mayweather vs Canelo.
                  Negative. To beat GGG you need to be a career middleweight with at least the skills of Kell Brook, and use his strategy to guide you to victory. Which is why I truly believe Eubank Jr. beats GGG.

Danny Jacobs unfortunately isn't that skill level.

Originally posted by argentinabox22 View Post
                  Kigali
                  This message is hidden because Kigali is on your ignore list.

Am i the only one who has this weirdo blocked? hahah
                  Nope.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
                    Negative. To beat GGG you need to be a career middleweight with at least the skills of Kell Brook, and use his strategy to guide you to victory. Which is why I truly believe Eubank Jr. beats GGG.

Nope.

Skill level Eubank is **** compared to Jacobs.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post

Neither is Eubank Jnr! Technically, Jnr is nowhere near Kell Brook's level.

Comment

Working...
                      X