Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Canelo beats GGG..where does GGG go from there?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He will go back to fighting bums and smiling like he's the second coming of Christ.

Comment

This fight is really as must win for GGG his career in the spotlight will be over

Comment

Since GGG is a fun watch. I mean, that's why he so popular right now. I reckon Loeffler would still match him up with remainder of good fights to be had at middleweight like BJS, Danny and Eubank.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx... View Post
          This fight is really as must win for GGG his career in the spotlight will be over
          Its a good thing then that its an easy win

Comment

I think GGG wins, but if not....

I'd say that the sweet science of promotion comes into play.... Canelo and Oscar endlessly discuss how deeply Canelo had to dig and commit Lazer focus to overcoming the greatest challenge for Canelo in the sport today...

If Canelo wins, then obviously he would have felt GGG's power and survived... Canelo would feel even more confident in winning a rematch against an even older and now less confident GGG...

Then they hype the rematch and double dip those PPV dollars... Especially if it was a close, tough fight or a controversial decision... Remember, Mayweather dominated Canelo but yet one judge saw it as a draw.... Big money rematch !!!
            Last edited by MindGame; 05-09-2016, 09:32 PM.

Comment

I am not sure that Canelo beats GGG. If he does, it will probably be in a close fight and then there will probably be a rematch.

Comment

Working...
              X