No announcement yet.

Whom Haye should really fight now?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whom Haye should really fight now?

I think Adamek- Haye would be in order. One was beaten badly by Klitchko, the other was running away so he escaped the punishment.

Another Haye opponent in his class should be Arreola. Maybe Povetkin?

After running away from Klitchko he should not be allowed to earn fast bucks in the same manner. He ought to be spared another infamy, at least for a while.

Originally posted by passtorian View Post
    I think Adamek- Haye would be in order. One was beaten badly by Klitchko, the other was running away so he escaped the punishment.

After running away from Klitchko he should not be allowed to earn fast bucks in the same manner. He ought to be spared another infamy, at least for a while.
    Haye has never stopped a Ring top 10 HW.

He should fight Povetkin, Pulev, Fury, Arreola, Mitchell, or Chambers.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post

Yet Haye is Wlad's signature win.

Comment

I don't think Haye has any problem beating any HW not named Klitschko.

As far as Adamek goes; Haye is more skilled, bigger, faster and hits harder...early finish IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post

And Vitali never stopped Chisora

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi Vader View Post
            Yet Haye is Wlad's signature win.

I don't think it is, but I guess it's debatable.

Comment

Originally posted by passtorian View Post

I wouldn't mind seeing him in with Adamek or Povetkin. I think he beats both. I seriously doubt Vittles will ever fight him. If Haye were to beat either of those guys I wouldn't rule out a second fight with Wlad though.

Comment

Thomaz Bonin was top 10 Heavyweight at the time. Chisora was also pretty high up the ranks. BUT agreed, Haye cannot beat a RING top 10 heavyweight as he has not fought any as per ring magazine.

Comment

Haye should try and fight Povetkin, Boytsov, or Pulev.

Comment

Originally posted by kessu.apengu View Post
                    Thomaz Bonin was top 10 Heavyweight at the time. Chisora was also pretty high up the ranks. BUT agreed, Haye cannot beat a RING top 10 heavyweight as he has not fought any as per ring magazine.
                    lol according to who? he was a bum with a padded record. fraudley harrison was the only notable opponent he fought before haye and he got ko'd by fraudley.

Comment

Working...
                    X