Cold Hard Truths For Conor Apologists And Floyd Haters:

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cold Hard Truths For Conor Apologists And Floyd Haters:

Cold Hard Truths:
    • Mayweather deliberately let Conor win his only winning rounds to entertain the casual fans.

• Conor is a pillow puncher.

• Mayweather beat Conor's ass and took him late intentionally to win the bet he placed on himself of victory within 9.5 rounds.

Mayweather threw a total of 6 punches in round 1, 10 punches in round 2, and 12 punches in round 3.
    Clearly not trying to win those rounds at all.

After round 4 Mayweather threw an average of 44 punches per round

Remember:
    "With 8 ounce gloves I'll kill Mayweather"

"I will knock this man unconscious"

"Floyd's never seen a fighter like me before"

"He's too small, too old, too frail, I'll walk right through Mayweather and bang his head off the canvas"

"I'll knock out Mayweather in 4 rounds, in 2 rounds, in 10 seconds!!!"

Mcgregor was complete ****. There is literally not one single junior middleweight or middleweight boxer that Mcgregor could beat. Not one.

Mayweather walked down the bigger man, never retreated or moved his feet, and beat Mcnugget's ass until he quit.

McNugget fans are actually saying the fight was close and competitive

Floyd toyed with Conor and let him win a couple rounds, then for the rest of the fight absolutely beat the crap out of him. Even the British commentators were saying as early as round 5 that Floyd could stop him at any point. My opinion is that he wanted to make it last longer so he could really punish him and embarrass Conor, the UFC, and their fans even more. Complete domination. Easy work.

Chalk up yet another loss for the UFC. Boxing is clearly a much better sport and takes a lot more skill to be successful in. In UFC Conor's a huge puncher, in boxing he looked like he couldn't crack an egg. Plus he looked really amaturish.

Meanwhile TBE goes out a historic 50-0 with only 2 close fights.
    Last edited by JK1700; 08-28-2017, 08:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jay543 View Post
      Mayweather beat Conor's ass and took him late intentionally to win the bet he placed on himself of victory within 9.5 rounds.
      This is silly. The under bet coulda been won in the 5th or 6th round or any round before the halfway point of the 10th round. It'd be hella risky to call in this bet 25 seconds before you woulda lost the bet.

Comment

The punches thrown stats for Floyd are pretty funny. He totally could have won every round if he wanted.

Comment

I just wonder who hits harder: Conor or Paulie? Paulie could be KO-ing those MMA guys in the UFC like no tomorrow!

Comment

what did u expect him to say? "yeah let me go in there and see how many rounds i can keep up with floyd"? of course he is going to say he will KO him, he has to promote the fight. at the end he showed he got some skills but needs to work on his obvious weaknesses if he really wants to be a competitive boxer. he also proved that mma experience can really help you in a boxing ring, most people thought floyd will win every single round with ease.

Comment

Not really.

Andre ward says it best.

http://www.boxingscene.com/andre-war...is-age--119931

“I expected a lot less from McGregor and I expected a little bit more from Floyd Mayweather. I think Floyd showed his age a little bit. He’s still got a lot left in the tank, but when you start seeing yourself getting hit with punches you typically won’t get hit with, especially against a guy with no experience, and you’re not offensively getting off and throwing like you should be - it’s time to hang it up. It’s not that you don’t have it, but you want to leave before you don’t have it anymore," Ward said.

ANDRE WARD TO FLOYD: IT'S TIME TO HANG UP

Here is another one.

I normally don't agree with Amir Khan, but he also says. Conor lost coz of fatigue.

# Not a good look for Floyd

Comment

And mcgregor only won round won, pay attention to the second round you'll see floyd managed to get the range/timing and landed some good right hands and then from then it was a cake walk

Comment

lol, floyd let connor hit him?

you ****ers sound just as dumb as the mma fans you hate

damn hypocites

Comment

The fights over and Floyd is retired. Let it go.

Comment

Working...
                    X