Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Subscribing to Boxing News, good or bad?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Subscribing to Boxing News, good or bad?

Hello.

I buy this mag more often than not. Have considered subscribing a few times but then have been put off by horror stories from others subscribing to different magazines? Anyone on here subscribe to Boxing News and can vouch that there's no catchs or hidden strings? Also, does it really arrive in the morning on day of release?

Thanks.

My brother subbed for 3 months on a military posting in Cyprus and didn't have any problems. He recieved it three days after issue due to vetting etc. Doubt you'll have any issues over here. No catches either.

Comment

I think the mag is great, far better than the ring

Comment

Nothing is quicker new than the Boxing scene main page.

Comment

Originally posted by wladavit View Post
          I second that, and I'll drink to that!

Comment

Just an update. I did subscribe to Boxing News in early August. I've recieved every episode since, around midday on day of release (Thursdays). Saving money and don't have to bother with the trip into town just to pick up a magazine anymore! Win win.

Comment

I used to buy ever week without for over 30 years and but i can download for free!

Comment

Originally posted by wladavit View Post
                A nice way would be to follow their twitter account. It gives pictures and a short description for each news. As well as links to the boxingscene website pages, obviously.

Comment

Working...
                X