No announcement yet.

Buys Prediction for Pacquiao-Vargas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buys Prediction for Pacquiao-Vargas

I say around 225k... This is the most uninspiring PPV fight since RJJ/Bhop 2

The Mexicutioner is back DOE!

Clearly leading to a Crawford fight, but still, this is a horrendous placeholder. Pretty much set up so Crawford can beat Manny to be a PPV star at 147 + having a belt.

Beating Manny will not make Crawford a star. They tried that with Bradley and he nearly got blackballed from boxing. Crawford would have to drill Manny like Marquez did and he ain't got it like that, period.

Comment

Less than 500k...

Probably around 350-450k

Manny still has a legion of fanboys that will support this crap

Comment

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
        Beating Manny will not make Crawford a star. They tried that with Bradley and he nearly got blackballed from boxing. Crawford would have to drill Manny like Marquez did and he ain't got it like that, period.
        because everyone who watched that fight recognized Bradley won by a robbery

With that sad, it still helped his career. He became a lot more popular.

Comment

Originally posted by SniXSniPe View Post
          because everyone who watched that fight recognized Bradley won by a robbery

With that sad, it still helped his career. He became a lot more popular.
          True. He's one of the true recognizable names in the sport.

I think Crawford has a great shot of legit beating Manny, and that will make him a star. It's also important how he follows it up. Fight Bradley would really help because he's a known name.

Comment

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
            Maybe because Bradley clearly lost?

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
              Less than 500k...

Probably around 350-450k

Manny still has a legion of fanboys that will support this crap
              I supported Algieri-PAC because that was legit something different. Vargas has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING that Pacman hasn't seen in greater fighters before.

I mean, Bradley schooled him and you schooled Bradley. Get real... O well

Comment

Working...
              X