Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Golovkin delay VADA testing until 2-3 weeks before his next fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You are already accusing him of using peds. You aren't waiting or asking why. You are flat out calling him a cheat so quit beating around the bush and just say it. Anybody can read between the lines and knows what you are implying. My answer is no, GGG will not try to delay Vada testing.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
      You are already accusing him of using peds. You aren't waiting or asking why. You are flat out calling him a cheat so quit beating around the bush and just say it. Anybody can read between the lines and knows what you are implying. My answer is no, GGG will not try to delay Vada testing.
      Will he become suspect if he does in your opinion?

Comment

It's honestly very suspect but I'm giving ggg the benefit of the doubt

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
          Where does it say only 2-3 weeks? It doesn't. Stop lying to protect your boy.
          This was the early phase of the WBC stepping up, there was no set time lines. It was advanced testing on a random sample. Why didn't you make a thread about why Canelo/Cotto turning down the same VADA test that Golovkin took? Two weeks testing would've still caught Povetkin.

Unless a fighter is doing year round random testing it doesn't matter. You can benefit from certain PEDs, cycle off, then do 90-day testing and won't mean a thing unless they're dumb and use something easy to catch.

As I showed you, the WBC is having it's fighters start participating in year round random testing.

Comment

Meldonium is there drug of choice. Whenever he decides to step in the ring with Jacobs
            with Al Haymon's backing lil g won't be playing these silly games with the testing.
            Last edited by MASTERBX; 05-20-2016, 10:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post
              This was the early phase of the WBC stepping up, there was no set time lines. It was advanced testing on a random sample. Why didn't you make a thread about why Canelo/Cotto turning down the same VADA test that Golovkin took? Two weeks testing would've still caught Povetkin.

Unless a fighter is doing year round random testing it doesn't matter. You can benefit from certain PEDs, cycle off, then do 90-day testing and won't mean a thing unless they're dumb and use something easy to catch.

As I showed you, the WBC is having it's fighters start participating in year round random testing.
              We know there was no set timelines which is why Golovkin could choose to have the start dates so close to the fights. The question is why?

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
                We know there was no set timelines which is why Golovkin could choose to have the start dates so close to the fights. The question is why?
                Have you asked questions about Floyd's conduct... he was tested positive on multiple samples for PEDs and had a TUE... the question is why?

you love throwing mud on fighters you hate... but have you tried asking questions about fighters who (i think) you support that have done much more questionable things? the answer is no... but the question is why?

Comment

Originally posted by CaneloMaidana View Post
                  If Golovkin is exciting why has he never had a fight of the year?
                  Because usually fights of the year involve two fighters going all in during many rounds. GGG puts beats them in a very one sided fashion and makes them look like *******.

Comment

Come on, this forum needs to do better, you guy think EVERYBODY is on something and you guys love to insinuate that any fighter that is having any success is on something without any PROOF

If people are going to accuse GGG, Erroll Spence Jr, Anthony Joshua and others of being on something you gotta prove it and sorry Power, Funny Looking Nipples and being Ripped from head to toe is not proof of anything other that insecurities of a FAT FUK sitting on a Forum bitter because he don't have to worth ethic to make something of himself

That being said, if you're going to try and prove that you're clean, do it the right way! Don't only do it when it is convenient to you!
                    Last edited by sicko; 05-20-2016, 10:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post
                      I don't think they've figure out how to test for that animal based TRT. So long as the user keeps their TRT levels at a reasonable range there's no identifier to prove they're cheating.
                      What animal based TRT is being used most often?

And LOL yea this is thing. This PED stuff has mad holes in it beyond the efforts to catch guys could fill in a timely manner even if it was 24/7/365. Like anything its always evolving & the testing is always trying to catch up.

I contend at some point it'll be so advanced & it'll blend into the body so well & quickly you'd need a implanted microchip in athletes bodies that constantly monitors for surges in any PED or PED-like substance to catch anyone.

Comment

Working...
                      X