No announcement yet.

Glaser, MarcosVillegas and Steve Kim

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glaser, MarcosVillegas and Steve Kim

All guys who are so biased in favour of anything Top Rank, that they have to bash everything any fighter from other promotional outfits does.

I mean they expect us to to believe that Canelo v Khan did less PPV buys then Canelo v Angulo, after Canelo was coming off a loss to Mayweather and Angulo after a loss with Lara, and in this fight Canelo was coming off a victory over Cotto.

Does that make any sense at all!

Canelo v Angulo tickets started at $25
    Canelo v Khan tickets started at $150

Glaser is full of ****. In fact I think that he numbers released just below 600k are 100% correct. That seems about right!

Glaser pretty much slams everyone to be honest

Comment

They all are, unbiased professionalism is a thing of the past. Kevin Iole is the least biased IMO.

He's reporting numbers of 460k.

Comment

yeah screw Glaser. I never believe the numbers he puts out

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
          They all are, unbiased professionalism is a thing of the past. Kevin Iole is the least biased IMO.

I like Lance Pugmire. Everybody else was posting complete BS during the Mayweather/Pacquiao negotiations and Pugmire was always impartial and gave the most accurate news.

Comment

I disagree about Marcos Villegas, he doesn't come off as Bias to me, does a great job with Fighthub and does great interviews also did some Commentary on Fox Sports I think and does a good job at it. But Glaser seems like some bitter guy that use to be somebody in the sport of boxing as a reporter or writer but is now on the outside looking in and the same with Steve Kim who Swallows anybody that will give him Credentials lol

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post

Iole is far more reliable than the others so I will go by his number! 460K is a decent PPV Number for that event I think
            Last edited by sicko; 05-12-2016, 03:20 PM.

Comment

Canelo vs Lara sold less than Angulo when Canelo was coming off his Angulo win and Lara off his Trout win.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxtime View Post
                All guys who are so biased in favour of anything Top Rank, that they have to bash everything any fighter from other promotional outfits does.

I mean they expect us to to believe that Canelo v Khan did less PPV buys then Canelo v Angulo, after Canelo was coming off a loss to Mayweather and Angulo after a loss with Lara, and in this fight Canelo was coming off a victory over Cotto.

Does that make any sense at all!

Canelo v Angulo tickets started at $25
                Canelo v Khan tickets started at $150

Glaser is full of ****. In fact I think that he numbers released just below 600k are 100% correct. That seems about right!
                dont forget that guy marcos does scoring on pbc cards. he is employed by them i think he is pro pbcs not top ranks

i thought steve kim does those estrella tv cards for golden boy doesn't he?

Comment

Originally posted by bballchump11 View Post
                  I like Lance Pugmire. Everybody else was posting complete BS during the Mayweather/Pacquiao negotiations and Pugmire was always impartial and gave the most accurate news.
                  That doesn't mean that he has any idea what the PPV numbers are.

Comment

Why do people even bother mentioning Glaser anymore? He's a proven hack, and a slimeball at that. He's being do this "release whatever shockingly low PPV figure before anyone else" for a while now and he does it for twitter/facebook followers and to make it look like he's important. He's not. He's not a journalist, let alone a respectable journalist, he's not a respectable human being for that matter, the guy by all accounts is a scumbag.

Comment

Working...
                    X