No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
    Being a welcher and going back on your word is what's truly petty and cringeworthy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vadrigar. View Post
      What are you saying? That because it's the internet it's ok for ADP02 to not honor his word?

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
        LMAOOOOOO. Wow. Let me beat the **** out of you yet again. This is the asskicking that keeps giving, clown.

1. I'm still attacking you because this is what I promised your dumb ass. I'm gonna keep beating the shlt out of you everywhere that you post. I promised you that, and I keep my word. You got the dogshlt beat out of you and you showed your true colors by not honoring the bet. Now your only scenario that you made up in your head to feel better is imagining that I didn't have a great summer. LMAOOOO. My girl and I went to Thailand and Vietnam this summer. Thanks for asking. We hd a great time. Not only that, but I kicked the shlt out of you and made you cry over and over, and you're still crying

2. Oh, the post wasn't about threshold criteria??? Let me remind you of what it said

IT'S CRYSTAL CLEAR, YOU DUMB BlTCH. IF THE JUDGES DIDN'T UNDERSTAND, WHY DID THEY SIDE WITH ME INSTEAD OF YOU??? WAS IT BECAUSE MY EVIDENCE PROVED MY POINT AND YOURS DIDN'T???
        YOU LOSE, BlTCH!!!

If I got enough points, I'll pay for ADPO2. I know that's not the point, but he isn't going to admit defeat.

It took a long time to read through all the posts and reach my decision.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
          If I got enough points, I'll pay for ADPO2. I know that's not the point, but he isn't going to admit defeat.

It took a long time to read through all the posts and reach my decision.
          According to him, none of the judges read anything at all. Actually, Pretty Boy32 paid his debt off already.

But thanks, man. I appreciate the gesture and definitely appreciate you reading through all of that bs. I definitely owe you for that!

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
            According to him, none of the judges read anything at all. Actually, Pretty Boy32 paid his debt off already.

But thanks, man. I appreciate the gesture and definitely appreciate you reading through all of that bs. I definitely owe you for that!
            No problem. pretty boy 32 is an honorable dude and a good poster!

Back to the lounge and NSB.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
              Comedy Gold!!

https://www.mmamania.com/2017/8/24/1...ake-weight-ufc

Floyd to Conor: He better be trying to get his weight down, my weight is down,” Mayweather told MMA Fighting. “I know he’s over right now, what he weighs. What I was told, I do my homework, I’ve been hearing a lot about him getting IV bags. I don’t know if it’s true ... rumors. He got seven IV bags. You know with the Nevada commission, that’s illegal.”

Yes Floyd they are illegal lmao

How is Tyrone doing?

Comment

• Sheesh!

Hey all

Apologies in advance... Had a bunch of shizzle happen, ive been lurking but no time to post...REal Estate stuff, then my Dad passed and here I am. A couple of comments,

These contests can be hard on the participants. When I made my decision among the things I considered was that the scope was not universally agreed upon by both guys. While I do not remember the specifics one had to judge this issue according to the data at hand, including this issue.

Its a shame both guys couldn't be honorable about accepting the judges...I don't know how the other judges voted lol. Please guys, honor your bets! And yeah there might be an issue where the judges are off, but I gave the reasons for my judgements. Unfortunately scope was open to interpretation.

My two regrets are: a) I would have liked to be there and "back and fourth" a bit with both guys: though I stand by my interpretation of the "scope" of both testing procedures.
                B) I let that fat ass Leroy off the hook claiming he just invented the name on a lark....Leroy I am making inquiries and if your info is connected to the other Leroy I will drag your ass from the thunderdome to shinalga!

Billeau

Comment

• Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
                  Hey all

Apologies in advance... Had a bunch of shizzle happen, ive been lurking but no time to post...REal Estate stuff, then my Dad passed and here I am. A couple of comments,

These contests can be hard on the participants. When I made my decision among the things I considered was that the scope was not universally agreed upon by both guys. While I do not remember the specifics one had to judge this issue according to the data at hand, including this issue.

Its a shame both guys couldn't be honorable about accepting the judges...I don't know how the other judges voted lol. Please guys, honor your bets! And yeah there might be an issue where the judges are off, but I gave the reasons for my judgements. Unfortunately scope was open to interpretation.

My two regrets are: a) I would have liked to be there and "back and fourth" a bit with both guys: though I stand by my interpretation of the "scope" of both testing procedures.
                  B) I let that fat ass Leroy off the hook claiming he just invented the name on a lark....Leroy I am making inquiries and if your info is connected to the other Leroy I will drag your ass from the thunderdome to shinalga!

Billeau
                  Don't even sweat it, man. The final link I posted directly wrecked his argument based exactly on what he kept saying was the scope. He knows it and I know it, but he's in denial.

Thank you for participating in the thread. I owe you big time. And my condolences about your father, bro!

Comment

• Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
                    Hey all

Billeau
                    Condolences on the loss of your father.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X