No announcement yet.

HBO's Ballers Television Show Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
    Fine, lets merge mine with this one. Two of the same threads are a waste of space. The TS of this thread can keep the rights to the discussion thread.
    No, don't associate that other sorry ass thread with this one.

Your thread was loud and flashy but it lacked of output and just couldn't pull the trigger.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
      No, don't associate that other sorry ass thread with this one.

Your thread was loud and flashy but it lacked of output and just couldn't pull the trigger.
      I asked him to merge it so there wouldn't be a waste of space in the lounge. It's not like it is going to matter. TheGR8TESTOAT, Will have full rights to the thread, that was the main request I asked Boston Guy to accomodate.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
        I asked him to merge it so there wouldn't be a waste of space in the lounge. It's not like it is going to matter. TheGR8TESTOAT, Will have full rights to the thread, that was the main request I asked Boston Guy to accomodate.
        I'm surprised you didn't make a poll thread 1st on whether to do that or not.

All the posts in your thread where by you.
        Last edited by jaded; 06-23-2015, 05:04 PM.

Comment

Lol Why y'all trolling Brush?

anyways This show looks to me like a sad attempt at Entourage part 2

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
            I'm surprised you didn't make a poll thread 1st on whether to do that or not.

All the posts in your thread where by you.
            There was one post by Sugar Adam Ali.

Comment

Yeah this thread is way better. Brush's thread sucks. No offense Bush. You know I have a lot of love for you.

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
                Yeah this thread is way better. Brush's thread sucks. No offense Bush. You know I have a lot of love for you.
                I told BG to merge the thread and give full rights to TheGR8TESTOAT for the Ballers Thread.

Comment

hopefully BG bothers to open up the other thread before merging them.

he'll then see that there's no other option but to delete it.

Comment

I can't take any of the thread's seriously to be honest, as there is no indication either is official.

One big confusing mess, will somebody create an official one and merge both threads into it and then at least everyone knows where they stand.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
                      I can't take any of the thread's seriously to be honest, as there is no indication either is official.

One big confusing mess, will somebody create an official one and merge both threads into it and then at least everyone knows where they stand.
                      I agree...official designation is needed here for clarification. Someone should take a poll on this.

Comment

Working...
                      X