Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A focused Broner will beat Maidana easily in the rematch..you'll see.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A focused Broner will beat Maidana easily in the rematch..you'll see.

Hate me all you want, you know it's true. Trilogy.

ive never seen what a focused broner can do cause ive never seen a focused broner

Comment

He could of beaten him in the first had he of had better opposition. He was used to being able to stand in the pocket and take shots, but with Maidana it wasn't possible.

He also has always "needed" the first 3 rounds to read his opponent, and when Maidana didn't give him any breaks especially from the starting jump it was real bad for Broner. That type of strength, mentality, will, and courage.. he's never faced it before.. the closest if Gavin Rees hit like a mack truck, but he doesn't.

Comment

Originally posted by BroneloCalvarez View Post
        ive never seen what a focused broner can do cause ive never seen a focused broner
        sad but true.

Comment

I think he can make adjustments and pull it off

Comment

Originally posted by texasboi15 View Post
            So he lost because he wasn't focused? Had nothing to do with his terrible footwork,horrible punch output and possibly lack of power and ability to take a shot from a strong 147 lb fighter?

That said, he probably could win a rematch if he just actually learns how to stick and move instead of sitting in the pocket with his whack ass version of the shoulder roll defense.

Comment

If he loses again..... he wasn't focused?

Comment

After the first fight you seriously think he can go 12 rounds without getting hurt? We have already seen he can't put Maidana down, even with a cheap shot

Comment

His problem was not focusing, it was his inability to move around and use his legs. I saw him focused enough for the most part. Aside from his little shoulder stretching and humping antics, he seemed pretty focused to me. Just looked lost on how to deal with a big, strong, powerful come forward fighter who was active all night and in his face. Broner is a fighter inside, he's not a boxer, he won't box him he will fight him again and all Maidana has to do is the same exact thing he did the first fight.

Comment

Originally posted by texasboi15 View Post
                    What in the career of Broner makes you think that he wasnt focus? He doesnt have any footwork and cant take Maidana punch. He was getting tagged all night by Rees... Thank God for him Rees had no power. The samething will happen and Broner will get KD again and again.

Comment

Working...
                    X