No announcement yet.

Lou Dibella, "If Nick Diaz can get past Peter Manfredo, he gets Sergio Martinez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
    Dana White wont let Diaz get anywhere near a boxing ring when he is still under contract with UFC.
    He contract was worked in a way that he can box if he wants. It's already been well publicized.

Comment

"Pacquiao's making $40 ****ing million, GSP's making a couple millions dollars. And I'm over here driving a Honda because my ****'s breaking down? **** all you mother****ers.”

Comment

Dana White wont let Diaz get anywhere near a boxing ring when he is still under contract with UFC.
        nick diaz is in strikeforce, bro.
        his brother nate diaz is in the ufc.
        but yeah, this fight is kind of a joke. i really think diaz will get dropped every other round by manfredo. but hey, he wants it....if anything, they should match him with ishida or something, dude is coming off his most popular win, seems right for him to try and rep boxing...i can't believe diaz is actually leaving mma though...i heard that top rank prospect omar henry is moving to mma as well, don't know if it's true.

Comment

Dana White has no control over Nick Diaz.

Nick Diaz doesn't fight for the UFC.

Comment

Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
            nick diaz is in strikeforce, bro.
            his brother nate diaz is in the ufc.
            but yeah, this fight is kind of a joke. i really think diaz will get dropped every other round by manfredo. but hey, he wants it....if anything, they should match him with ishida or something, dude is coming off his most popular win, seems right for him to try and rep boxing...i can't believe diaz is actually leaving mma though...i heard that top rank prospect omar henry is moving to mma as well, don't know if it's true.
            Hes not leaving mma he wants to do both. A believe same goes for Hollywood Henry.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayweather41-0 View Post
              anyone with a braincell left knew that Toney was 10 years+ past his prime.
              Most of the UFC fans had no clue who Toney was, in fact for the poster they tried to slim Toney down by editing the photo shoot.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                Dana White has no control over Nick Diaz.

Nick Diaz doesn't fight for the UFC.
                UFC bought strikeforce but for now theyre completely separate en******. At least supposedly

Comment

Working...
                X