Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Isn't it funny CALZAGHE never got KNOCKED down untill he fought in the U.S.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Isn't it funny CALZAGHE never got KNOCKED down untill he fought in the U.S.

I don't understand how he can get knocked down by a bunge of washed up seniors while he was dominating all those greats back home in the UK. I guess its true what they say if you haven't fought in the U.S. you can consider yourself untested.

Boy what wouldve happen if he didnt turned down those 3 offers of Glen Johnson to get it on. Boy would get ICED.

I would have liked to have seen Calzaghe-Johnson. It would have been a very interesting fight.

Comment

Originally posted by wXh View Post
      I don't understand how he can get knocked down by a bunge of washed up seniors while he was dominating all those greats back home in the UK. I guess its true what they say if you haven't fought in the U.S. you can consider yourself untested.

Boy what wouldve happen if he didnt turned down those 3 offer of Glen Johnson to get it on. Boy would get ICED.
      Byron Mitchell.

Byron Mitchell.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Joe had been knocked down two times in two different fights before he fought in the US, if I'm not mistaken.

Comment

^^^ That's why you shouldn't talk **** about something you don't know about.

(Not you ABOS).

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

He had been previously knocked down in the UK but by an American fighter, Byron Mitchell.

Comment

Cazlaghe also was not in his prime. He said he never use to get marks etc when he was younger. That was said since the Bika fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Piggu View Post
                I would have liked to have seen Calzaghe-Johnson. It would have been a very interesting fight.
                What's interesting about another wide UD for Joe Calzaghe?

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
                  Joe had been knocked down two times in two different fights before he fought in the US, if I'm not mistaken.
                  wow really?! that must be prior to Joe's defensive masterskills. Was he still like 31 or something. because we all know Joe's prime started at 34 when he actually started to fight boxers who could punch back.

Comment

Originally posted by wXh View Post
                    wow really?! that must be prior to Joe's defensive masterskills. Was he still like 31 or something. because we all know Joe's prime started at 34 when he actually started to fight boxers who could punch back.
                    You don't actually know ****, do you.

Comment

Working...
                    X