Pacquiao wants Cotto fined for excess pounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by elmalo29 View Post
    **** like that proves this is not a ww fight
    This post gets funnier each time i read it. This sentence have been repeated about 100000 times at least.

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
      tell me about it....if there was no penalty or a minimal fine, what's to keep cotto from comin in at 147 anyways?

you think a $1K fine or even a $100K fine is gonna prevent that? lol

and as usual, animalistic, kleenex in hand, is the first to whine about it
      Ive never seen so many winning bitchy crybaby fans in my life. They call me a nut hugger...**** coming from them thats a compliment. Id rather be a die hard hut hugger than a Boo Baby about every little thing

Comment

tell me about it....if there was no penalty or a minimal fine, what's to keep cotto from comin in at 147 anyways?

you think a $1K fine or even a $100K fine is gonna prevent that? lol

and as usual, animalistic, kleenex in hand, is the first to whine about it
        yes...that's definitely what's gonna happen if he does'nt get penalized.....

good call on pac's camp....

Comment

yea because he totally 'killed' himself in making 146 for the clottey fight

poor animalistic...you probably cried harder than cotto's woman when margs beat his ass LMAO
          Pacquiao is going down and he is going down really hard. Cotto will have no mercy on Pacquiao's soul! He will destroy your Idol Midget Pacquiao.

Comment

Pacquaio eats beef jerky and craps gunpowder. Then, he uses that gunpowder to make a bullet, which he uses to kill a cow and make more beef jerky. Some people refer to this as the "Circle of Life."

Comment

Originally posted by Animalistic View Post
              Pacquiao is going down and he is going down really hard. Cotto will have no mercy on Pacquiao's soul! He will destroy your Idol Midget Pacquiao.

now i know you're really crying HAHAHAHA...save the temper tantrum troll...we still have 4 months to go...you might be all cried out by november

Comment

and how the hell he's going do that??:smileysex
                damn bro, you act like an animal!!

Comment

Animalistic...you need to have a few cases of this handy on fight night...

Comment

http://www.mb.com.ph/articles/212734...-excess-pounds

Wow! 1 million? Pathetic.What a *****
                    Pac-DLH was the same way. Why are you crying ***** move when it's a non-title fight anyway?

Comment

animalistic you're just a dumb cotto fans... total pwnage!!! so shame

Comment

Working...
                      X