Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[New] Roach on why No Mosley fight for Pac, "Too Good a Fighter" "Not Enough Money"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DE100 View Post
    "Shane came to the gym twice to ask me to let him fight Manny," Roach says. "I told him no both times, and both times for the same two reasons: First, there isn't enough money there, and second, you're too good a fighter."

http://www.latimes.com/sports/la-sp-...3406797.column
    And then mayweather dominated that great fighter...while selling 1.5 million ppv buys.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beater_of_ass View Post
      Why is a Cotto/Marg talk even in this thread for? Also, saying Mosley had the right gameplan still doesn't mean ****. Margarito got caught cheating for an offense that cost the last man his career, you don't think this was going to affect Marg? Mosley as I stated hasn't been the same in 3+ years just based off of his performances, he had one good fight in his last 6 counting Mayweather/Mora. The fact is he was **** and as you stated styles make fights and given that Mosley lost to Winky and Vernon both twice and Cotto. Each loss was because he got outboxed plain and simple, how it wasn't an EXPECTATION to him to lose to the best boxer in this era is idiotic to me.
      You brought Cotto into this thread you fucking peabrain. I was giving an example of how styles make fights. So because Mosley is a bad style match up for Floyd that means Floyd doesn't get credit? So if Floyd beats Pac (Since his style is favored) will he not get credit?? That's the most fucking ******ed thing I've heard. You're dumber than Johnny. Leave it to the Puerto Rican though to be out done by a Mexican

Also, just because Ring magazine had him ranked up high doesn't mean **** either, they are owned by Golden Boy you dumbass of course they are going to have a GBP fighter ranked high. Cotto was and still is a better fighter than Shane with the dates you are talking about as was Clottey, also as I stated him being ranked that high was a fluke anyway, he beat up a guy whose head was not in the fight. So again, just stop your argument has no substance because the fact is Mosley has been **** for years. You are saying he isn't because he had ONE good fight, against once again a fighter whose mind was on his career, not Mosley.
      They had him ranked up high because prior to that Margarito (the man he beat stay with me here) was ranked up high you moron, and Marg is with Top Rank. Lol at it being a fluke. Cotto was not better than Shane at that time. Are you ******ed or did you forget that ass kicking he got from Manny Pacquiao and Antonio Margarito? Why the fuck would he be ranked higher? Because he beat Mosley in a close fight in 07? WTF? It's 2010!

Stop my argument? My argument was that Floyd fought a better Mosley than Pacquiao is going to fight. You even said that yourself!... Damn you'd think with you guys being owned by the US, your reading compehension would be better. Fail.

Comment

• Originally posted by DE100 View Post
        "Shane came to the gym twice to ask me to let him fight Manny," Roach says. "I told him no both times, and both times for the same two reasons: First, there isn't enough money there, and second, you're too good a fighter."

http://www.latimes.com/sports/la-sp-...3406797.column
        Roach always PWNS himself

Comment

• Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
          And then mayweather dominated that great fighter...while selling 1.5 million ppv buys.
          yes he did.......

yes he did...

to all the *******s

Comment

• Roach is not the only one deciding who will be Pacman's next opponent!

Why can't you wait when the Pacman's Camp officially announce the next opponent of Pacman?

Comment

• I guess we can officially scratch " Not Enough Money" as a prime reason because Mosley is even less Marketable now then when he was then when he had won and ranked no. 1 WW. So now that Mosley is less impressive now. I guess " Too good a fighter " wins as the main reason. *******s eat crow. Not hating on Manny's camp, but on *******'s as fake boxing fans buying into BS.

Comment

• Actions generally speak louder than words and the way Roach has handled Pacquiao's career since the beginning to now, it's all the same. It was always obvious what he was doing.

The fact he got away with avoiding so many fighters as Manny climbed divisions and the fact no one had anything to say against it just shows how dumb boxing fans and boxing experts truly are.

Makes you wonder if boxing has always been like this and I think it has. People generally aren't interested in fair competitive fights as they are in watching savage beat downs.

Kind of losing my general interest in this sport. It's actually a little pathetic how many people condone this form of competition.

Comment

• Roach was quoted in saying

"Mayweather will be the easiest fight"

"Mayweather must fight or leave the country"

"Mayweather has many flaws, Pac wants him"

"Mayweather is too busy beating up girls"

"Hatton lost because Sr. sucks as a trainer and I had a the better fighter, and not because of steroids"

Comment

• Originally posted by Gordon Gekko View Post
                    Um, Ring Magazine? The same RING that has your Pacquiao ranked number 1 p4p. Even without the RING ranking, Shane beat the man that beat the man.

Go ahead and tell me who the number 1 welterweight was in your opinion so I can laugh at your puto ass some more.

Manny did duck Shane. Check the OP.

Is beating the number one ranked welterweight an accomplishment? Um, yeah?

How about you ask yourself this same question when Pac beats Shane

Yeah? I don't understand what this has to do with anything. Joe was 36 and Roy was 39.

Since you decided to compare that version of Roy to Shane. Was Roy coming off of the best win of his career? NO. He was coming off a win against a 170lb Felix Trinidad

because the only thing that pendejo had going for him was his chin and yes it was pretty impressive to see him get KTFO.

You're too easy. Keep these posts coming so I can keep destroying them. Your fucked up Mexican logic is no good here puto. Comprende?

Ring Magazine eh?

The same Ring magazine that had Margarito ranked for a number of years?

I thought he was just some bum that Mayweather didn't need to fight?

For years, all we heard from Mayweather stans, "Margarito is a bum and beating him means nothing."

Shane Mosley does it, signs to fight Floyd, and suddenly Tony is the benchmark for greatness?

I love Floyd stans chanclas.

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnny Chingas View Post
                      Ring Magazine eh?

The same Ring magazine that had Margarito ranked for a number of years?

I thought he was just some bum that Mayweather didn't need to fight?

For years, all we heard from Mayweather stans, "Margarito is a bum and beating him means nothing."

Shane Mosley does it, signs to fight Floyd, and suddenly Tony is the benchmark for greatness?

I love Floyd stans chanclas.
                      Lol, way to totally avoid my question because you knew it was going to be utter BS.

benchmark for greatness? Your arguments consist of putting words in people's mouths which is why you fail 100 percent of the time. I never claimed greatness. It was a good win.

If you don't think beating the number one ranked welterweight is an accomplishment then again, you're just as dumb as I thought.

Face it, you failed. Your entire point was trying to convince yourself that Pacquiao is fighting the same version or better version of Shane.

I laugh at you for that

Originally posted by Johnny Chingas View Post
                      Funny how when Shane had 5 losses,

"Mannys ducking him, hahahahaha *******s owned!"

When Shane has 1 more loss,

"Manny fighting Shane is a travesty and needs to be stopped, I can't support boxing anymore if this fight happens."
                      Was Mosley old and shot before he faced Floyd?

Was he out of the ring for more than a year before he faced Floyd?

Was he closer to 40 than 30 when he fought Floyd?

Was Mosley prime when he fought Floyd?

Did you say Pac ducked Mosley?
                      So Mosley was old, out of his prime, closer to 40 than 30, had been out of the ring for a year, was ducked by Manny and was a credible victory for Floyd,

but when it comes to Manny fighting him, Shane is old, out of is prime, closer to 40 than 30, has two fights in the last year,

but isn't a credible opponent for Manny.

Look at you defending this fight and trying to claim it's just as good if not better than Mayweather's.

You're an idiot

Comment

Working...
                      X