Collapse
No announcement yet.

James Bond vs Jack Bauer vs Jason Bourne

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bond has the power of multiple people, so he wins instantly.

Comment

Originally posted by GrandMaster View Post
      Bond has the power of multiple people, so he wins instantly.
      Only person i have seen Bond fight alongside is Felix Leighter from the CIA in about 4 movies. Other than that, yes he does work for MI5 but Bauer worked for CTU and the FBI.

Comment

Originally posted by John-Locke-9-22 View Post
        Only person i have seen Bond fight alongside is Felix Leighter from the CIA in about 4 movies. Other than that, yes he does work for MI5 but Bauer worked for CTU and the FBI.
        Bond is a bit of a cheater if you think about it. Bastard never ages.

Comment

There have been 6 bond actors, Connery, Lazenby, Moore, Dalton, Brosnan and Craig, but i am talking about the characters, of which there have only been 1.
          I was tryin my hand at abit of sense of humour....failed!!!!!

Not really a big fan of Bond, but love 24 and Jack Bauer is the shhhiiiiittttttttttt! excited for the new season, wonder if Tony gonna be in new series???????????/

Comment

Originally posted by GrandMaster View Post
            Bond is a bit of a cheater if you think about it. Bastard never ages.
            True lol, but apparently, cos of the timeline in between seasons, Bauer should be about 60 lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Savino View Post
              I was tryin my hand at abit of sense of humour....failed!!!!!

Not really a big fan of Bond, but love 24 and Jack Bauer is the shhhiiiiittttttttttt! excited for the new season, wonder if Tony gonna be in new series???????????/
              Lol sorry mate.

I love Bond and 24, i am about to start watching day 7 this week, just got it on disc, can't be asses watching them week by week.

Comment

Lol sorry mate.

I love Bond and 24, i am about to start watching day 7 this week, just got it on disc, can't be asses watching them week by week.
                I know what you mean. I prefer watching them all at once instead of weekly.

Recently watched all of Day 7 on SkyOne the other week. Sky + all 24 episodes.

If you're into ya TV shows, i suggest Sons Of Anarchy. Immense.

Comment

Ok mate i'll check it ou later in the year, i got 24 to watch, obviously LOST, and i have just invested in Dexter so will start that after the other 2 have finished.

Comment

Ok mate i'll check it ou later in the year, i got 24 to watch, obviously LOST, and i have just invested in Dexter so will start that after the other 2 have finished.
                    Dexter is amazing too.

I'm big fan of TV shows, probaly watch way to many but love it.

Entourage
                    Sons Of Anarchy
                    Dexter
                    Lost
                    Californication

Comment

i sat and watched that all day, missed the first 6 episodes though.
                      Watched all of season 4 in one sitting after work on a friday a couple of years ago. ****ing love 24, even if it is getting more stupid.

when does the new one start. this month sometome isnt it?

Comment

Working...
                      X