your opinion on the cuban prospects?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by .::EyEKoNiK::. View Post
    I agree with Ch@mp..

out of the list..I like Lara the most with Rigondeaux (sp?) a close 2nd..

I think Lara is the most complete..but from what I've heard regarding his last performance here in chicago last month on the Malignaggi-Diaz II undercard..that he didn't look all that great but still won a pretty wide UD..

I still believe Lara is the most complete and promising outta the cuban prospects tho.
    Good points....

Lara has it the hardest though....

154 Division:

Angulo
    Cintron
    Willliams
    Martinez
    Kirkland
    Porter
    Henry
    Dzindziruk
    Foreman
    Joel Julio
    JCC Jr.
    Quitana
    Clottey
    Cotto
    Spinks
    Lopez
    Martirosyan

His division is stacked.

Comment

Originally posted by Phoetoe View Post
      i've only seen a few gamboa fights, one from rigondeaux, and one from lara. they all seem very talented so far. lara looks solid, gamboa is exciting, and rigondeaux, i need to see more of him to form an opinion. i've only seen his debut and he was a one handed fighter in that fight and not very impressive.

Comment

Originally posted by Aldo-Raine View Post
        Thats what will make him great.......

He has the hand speed and power to Kill you.........

And the defense, patience, smarts and reflexes to frustrate you....

I never seen a fighter like Rigondeaux before.
        Dude doesnt throw punches, he fights lie in the AMA days like e is scoring points. Lets see when someone with a good chin charges his ass and make im im fight and you will see whats what

Comment

Yuriorkis Gamboa, I like the dude. Comes to fight, and a swift, straight-up banger for a little guy. Hasn't really been there with somebody that can test his chin, to see if he can get up from being down, but if he goes into boxing mode, and back peddles, his left hand drops too low leaving him open to some vicious right cross', something JuanMa Lopez does, and does very well. I don't know, I just see these two on a collision course.

Haven't really seen much of Guillermo Rigondeaux, but if he can get past Sergio Martinez, he could give Paul Williams fits.

Comment

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
            Dude doesnt throw punches, he fights lie in the AMA days like e is scoring points. Lets see when someone with a good chin charges his ass and make im im fight and you will see whats what
            He still getting used to the pro game...Roach will get him where he needs to be.

Comment

Originally posted by guzi815 View Post
              Yuriorkis Gamboa, I like the dude. Comes to fight, and a swift, straight-up banger for a little guy. Hasn't really been there with somebody that can test his chin, to see if he can get up from being down, but if he goes into boxing mode, and back peddles, his left hand drops too low leaving him open to some vicious right cross', something JuanMa Lopez does, and does very well. I don't know, I just see these two on a collision course.

Haven't really seen much of Guillermo Rigondeaux, but if he can get past Sergio Martinez, he could give Paul Williams fits.
              Huh??

Comment

Originally posted by guzi815 View Post

LOl, say wut?

Rigodeaux fights at 122 buddy!

Comment

Originally posted by Aldo-Raine View Post
                  Good points....

Lara has it the hardest though....

154 Division:

Angulo
                  Cintron
                  Willliams
                  Martinez
                  Kirkland
                  Porter
                  Henry
                  Dzindziruk
                  Foreman
                  Joel Julio
                  JCC Jr.
                  Quitana
                  Clottey
                  Cotto
                  Spinks
                  Lopez
                  Martirosyan

His division is stacked.
                  He is in a stacked division..but Lara is only like 10 fights in..he'll still be building himself in to an even more complete fighter before throwing him in there with half those guys..

even tho I think he'll be able to take out Santos, Foreman, JCC jr, Julio, and Cintron pretty damn soon..

Comment

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
                    LOl, say wut?

Rigodeaux fights at 122 buddy!
                    Oh snap!! I thought he was a light Middleweight!!! Thanks for pointing that out!! like I said, haven't seem much of him...Army has a short leash on me! ha!

Comment

Originally posted by .::EyEKoNiK::. View Post
                      He is in a stacked division..but Lara is only like 10 fights in..he'll still be building himself in to an even more complete fighter before throwing him in there with half those guys..

even tho I think he'll be able to take out Santos, Foreman, JCC jr, Julio, and Cintron pretty damn soon..
                      Yeah thats true......

I think hed beat those guys today.....lol.

You missed the show last night homie..the download link in the thread I made.

Comment

Working...
                      X