Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pole dancing may soon be an Olympic sport

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

does this mean that when i go to the strip club it counts as me going to watch a sporting event?

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
      Are you lost ?

What does this thread have to do with degenerate liberal ****s or islam

Ah who am I kidding, you have the highest IQ on earth I'm sure your post makes a ton of sense and I just fail to understand
      glad you caught yourself

Comment

Actually a vertical form of gymnastics could be a good addition for international competition.

I don't think stripper dancing should be that sport though. They should come up with something new, or better yet, the Indian rope gymnastics is sick as fuck. There's well over a billion people in India, which is like a fifth of the worlds population, so I don't see why not consider that one.

Or, perhaps we could give these guys a sport.

Comment

actually not bad idea, is similar to many branches of gymnastic sport and i can see the sport improve if they are legit competition.

i saw documentary about pole dancing club in colombia, the girl were serious about it and they have some amazing athlete physique.

Comment

Here you go, here's your Olympic poll dancing sport:

Strippers could transition to that, and it would be a lot more interesting and respectable, and is also an ancient sport of one of the major civilizations.

I mentioned over a billion before, but actually you gotta combine the Indian Subcontinent, so you are looking at more like 1.7 billion, 23% of the globe.

But the Olympics is a joke. They are greedy as fuck, yet too incompetent and too corrupt, to put together either a decent showcase, or simple integrity with respect to sporting. The Olympics is a joke, and becoming obsolete.

All their stunts are just speeding up their fate.

The Olympics is like the US, and the Olympic governance organization is like Donald Trump.

Each are overseeing and actively accelerating the decline of their respective ships.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
              Who would be Butlers alternate?
              Spoon23?
              Good guess but I'd say Kigali..

That dude is even ready to suck a shadow because it's black..

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
                Good guess but I'd say Kigali..

That dude is even ready to suck a shadow because it's black..
                Bwahahahahahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                  How do you score pole dancing? Lady who gets the most judges hard wins. Or if there is a tie they get out some calipers & measure how hard the judges are?
                  Like cheerleading or gymnastics I'm assuming, scoring based on form and technique. I was gonna joke about judges getting boners in gymnastics, but a lot of those girls look young and are built like preteens.

Speaking of foosball, that would be the only sport besides pool and darts where alcohol could be considered a PED.

Comment

Working...
                  X