Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

5 arrested in 1983 'racially motivated' murder of 23-year-old black man in Georgia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5 arrested in 1983 'racially motivated' murder of 23-year-old black man in Georgia

The victim, Timothy Coggins, was found dead in Sunnyside, Georgia, on Oct. 9, 1983, the Spalding County Sheriff's Office said in a press release Friday. Coggins' body was found near a power line in Sunnyside Georgia after he was "brutally murdered" and abandoned, officials said.

Coggins died as a result multiple forms of trauma, according to the sheriff's office.

After his death, investigators began conducting interviews and gathering evidence in their search for Coggins' killer, but the search "went cold" until March of this year, when the new evidence came to light, causing the sheriff's office and the Georgia Bureau of Investigation to re-examine the case, authorities said.

Sandra Bunn, 58, Lamar Bunn, 32, and Gregory Huffman, 47 were charged with obstruction. Huffman, a detention officer with the sheriff's office, has also been charged with violation of oath of office, according to authorities.

Sandra Bunn and Lamar Bunn, who works for the Milner Police Department, are mother and son, Spalding County Capt. Dwayne Jones told ABC News.
    http://abcnews.go.com/US/arrested-19...ry?id=50473548

Since so many of them work in law enforcement I'll remind everyone of this FBI report that white supremacist are infiltraring law enforcement (they never left law enforcement to be honest)

Domestic terrorism investigations focused on militia extremists, white supremacist extremists, and sovereign citizen extremists often have identified active links to law enforcement officers,” the FBI's guide states
    https://www.salon.com/2017/01/31/fbi...encies-report/
    Last edited by Motorcity Cobra; 10-18-2017, 05:49 PM.

White people that care far more about other white people than they do about other races exist.

Bruh I’m shocked

Comment

https://www.usnews.com/news/articles...by-the-numbers.

There is no viable way for white americans to ever catch up with black americans in interracial murders.

Even if "white supremacists" start to infiltrate law enforcement and start to help with the problem, it just won't be enough. It would be the bare minimum.
      Last edited by ////; 10-18-2017, 07:24 PM.

Comment

Feckin whitey... at it again

Comment

Hopefully one day we can have a black president and a black attorney General to put a stop to this

Comment

****ing white people I tell ya

Comment

Originally posted by AL YANKAB*TCH View Post
              Feckin whitey... at it again
              Originally posted by Beercules View Post
              ****ing white people I tell ya

Comment

Working...
              X