Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jermell Charlo Crushes Erickson Lubin - Knockout in One!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who had lubin beat? i havent heard of a single fighter hes fought lol. time for charlos to step up their competition.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
      Your advice to Lubin is sound. He could be a strong welterweight and shine in that division. I certainly like the idea. I think Spence has had fights at super welter, too, before he settled at welter.

Let's see what he does next. Hopefully they won't put him on the shelf for a year.
      unlikely....

Comment

• time for blondie tips charlo to step up. take on lara.

Comment

• Expected a competitive bout with this. Lubin got caught cold.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
            I don't think he will do that. I think he'll take some time off and come back. This fight didn't last long enough to tell us he's not that good. Weird ending.

I agree with you, though, Hurd and Charlo look too big for 154. They look like super middleweights, which in fact they are on the night, certainly above 160.
            Above 170. Trout looked about 167ish and he had at least 10 lbs more...

Comment

• I nailed it right on the head when I said tTout would be stopped in the late rounds... as far as Lubin he got hit with a good punch, can't really say one way or another how he would have progressed with the fight going on, but I am IMO fight should have never been made, he needs more experience vs better Fighters... time to go back to the drawing board in Orlando guy...

Comment

• Originally posted by Kigali View Post
                Mestizo hatred...as usual

If their names were Charlovic you'd see what's up.
                He's just keeping it real punk!
                Charlos talk alot of shet and keep saying they wanna fight the best but then he calls out Hurd... 😂😂
                Everyone knows Lara is the best in that division so why not call him out???

Comment

• Originally posted by Hmabshir View Post
                  give him their credit u ****ing bum u said he would lose.
                  Lol, what credit fool!
                  Charlos are still bums!
                  Charlo keeps saying he wants to fight the best but then he calls out Hurd... 😂😂
                  Why not call out Lara?
                  Everyone knows Lara is the best in the division. Why not call him out??

Comment

• Originally posted by Butch.McRae View Post
                    When will people acknowledge what we're seeing with these twins?

They work hard, they take the fights, and they win with solid fundamentals, discipline, and grit. Love the work they put in and the results.

Iron sharpens iron! Period
                    Charlos are a couple of overrated punks! 😂😂
                    Charlo keeps saying he wants to fight the best but then he calls out Hurd... Lol
                    Why not call out Lara??
                    Everyone knows Lara is the best in the division.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kigali View Post
                      Too bad Canelo doesn't share you confidence.

Alvarez had TWO Charlos in his face at 154...BOTH with Titles.
                      Did he put his A-level defense and boxing ability on them?

NOPE

He pretended they didn't exist...as he will continue to do so.

Both Charlos run smooth over Canelito.

He got tired against Chavez Jr
                      That's cause they don't exist punk! 😂😂😂
                      You gotta earn the Canelo pay day and prove yourself against solid competition.
                      Charlos keep saying they wanna fight the best but then they go and fight bums... 😆😆
                      One Charlo struggles to put out a one legged bum and the other one calls out Hurd instead of Lara when everyone knows Lara is the best in the division.
                      Why not call him out??🤔🤔🤔

Comment

Working...
                      X