Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jermell Charlo Crushes Erickson Lubin - Knockout in One!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jermall showed power early in his career. But Jermell wasn't much of a puncher coming up as a prospect. Combine the recent surge in power by both. And how the cats seem unable to control themselves after the athletic competition has been decided. Wonder if these guys are juicing. I mean, when it comes to nasty prefight buildups. What these guys have been involved in is mild. And even in fights where the buildup is over the top. 99% of the time the guys hug afterward and let bygones be bygones. These guys have some serious issues. I wouldn't be surprised if roid rage was at the top of the list.

Comment

• Lubin will come back from this. A weird KO. Oh well...

Comment

• Originally posted by hitking View Post
        Jermall showed power early in his career. But Jermell wasn't much of a puncher coming up as a prospect. Combine the recent surge in power by both. And how the cats seem unable to control themselves after the athletic competition has been decided. Wonder if these guys are juicing. I mean, when it comes to nasty prefight buildups. What these guys have been involved in is mild. And even in fights where the buildup is over the top. 99% of the time the guys hug afterward and let bygones be bygones. These guys have some serious issues. I wouldn't be surprised if roid rage was at the top of the list.
        I actually agree with you for once.

Something is up with these two.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
          Lubin will come back from this. A weird KO. Oh well...
          I think he'll be alright. That was a goofy way to lose. I mean, it was a legit KO. But I think that's easier to come back from than getting dominated over rounds. I mean, he kinda loses that feeling of invincibility. But that's not always a bad thing. He made very basic mistake that he's probably gotten away with all his life. This time it cost him the fight. Lesson learned.

Comment

• Originally posted by hitking View Post
            I think he'll be alright. That was a goofy way to lose. I mean, it was a legit KO. But I think that's easier to come back from than getting dominated over rounds. I mean, he kinda loses that feeling of invincibility. But that's not always a bad thing. He made very basic mistake that he's probably gotten away with all his life. This time it cost him the fight. Lesson learned.
            Hopefully so.
            I'll be his fan for a long while.

Comment

• He’s a bum.. now end up being sparring partner .. be careful what u wish for

Comment

• Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                Lubin is the truth huh?

We told yall that this was too much of a step up.

You don't go from fighting bums to fighting Charlo. There is a reason why you gradually step up in competition.
                Several fighters have made huge steps up in competition and been successful doing so. Making gradual steps up is cool. But nowadays, these gradual steps up are taking place waiting on a favorable situation to come up at the top of the division. Like a weak belt holder to emerge. Or a belt becoming vacant, allowing the the prospect to fight some unknown top 30 guy for the belt.

Comment

• Did what he needed to do to an unproven hype job as his brother did with Williams only slightly better. The Charlo bros are very good but they need to stop the crybaby ****. This is boxing, you need a name or a very powerful team that actually supports you more. They are small fish in a big pond being with Haymon he has bigger names to sell and pull his strings for. They are making their name the hard way slowly but they have the talent to get there and soon will be hard to ignore.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                    I actually agree with you for once.

Something is up with these two.
                    Look at this jealous-hearted little cream puff.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
                      Hopefully so.
                      I'll be his fan for a long while.
                      Like I said:

Ain't nothing special out Lubin.

Comment

Working...
                      X