Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Give 1 good reason why civilians should have access to military grade assault rifles?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by //// View Post
    I did vote yes because having them legalized for the first time in history would be cool and I'd buy a few.
    I would make a deal with the gun control ppl for assault rifles.

Background check? Sure. Instant. No waiting period and no limit on how many you can buy a month.

Registration? Fine. But no gun is banned. Automatic weapons are legal, no magazine capacity limits, no barrel length restrictions.

It's not about guns right? It's only about keeping it out of the hands of criminals right?

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
      So which football team are you bandwagoning this year, Chalrie? Or have you rost interest in Nationar Footbarr Reague..
      Always the same two teams, yitzhak

Da bears

And

The raidaaaahs

Comment

I did vote yes because having them legalized for the first time in history would be cool and I'd buy a few.
        You're the last person who should own guns. One day you might bump your head and remember you're an Arab and go off on a shooting spree.

Comment

It's funny how I bullied you so effectively that I got you to surrender your extreme left cuckold perspectives and start attacking me racially.

You kind of can't win huh?
          Yea right. If anyone is getting bullied it's you, Sanjay. Nice try though.

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
          Always the same two teams, yitzhak

Da bears

And

The raidaaaahs
          Bills play Raiders this year. No Carr, Beastmode is past prime and you're on the road Good luck.....

Comment

Originally posted by !nternation View Post
            You're the last person who should own guns. One day you might bump your head and remember you're an Arab and go off on a shooting spree.

Muhammad got buried again...

Comment

Bills play Raiders this year. No Carr, Beastmode is past prime and you're on the road Good luck.....
              What's bills?

That sounds familiar.

R u talking about the bridesmaid bills?

Comment

I literally bullied you into changing your personality & political beliefs...

Comment

I literally bullied you into changing your personality & political beliefs...
                  Did you fall of your donkey and land on your head again? I've had the same political beliefs and persona for quite some time now.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                    What's bills?

That sounds familiar.

R u talking about the bridesmaid bills?
                    Buffalo Bills. But I won't gloat if the Bills win with all considered.

Comment

Did you fall of your donkey and land on your head again? I've had the same political beliefs and persona for quite some time now.
                      Before: Extremely submissive cuckold slurping up the human waste of "POC", immediately in agreement with absolutely anything "POC"

After: Grrr u dayng A-rabs gotta be stopped

You're my slave either way, boy

Comment

Working...
                      X