Collapse
No announcement yet.

Starting today, I will root against every American fighter to even things up

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What if the guys in the ring are both Americans? Who would you root for in the Broner/Garcia fight, for instance?

Comment

Originally posted by nacho daddy View Post
      no need to do that pigali is funny sometimes. only blacks can be racists any way. I look at people preferring their own race as a survival instinct
      Also no need because Larryxxx is in this thread, and he always reports people for racist comments.

Kigali is an arsehole and I hope he does get banned, permanently.

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgeweather17 View Post
        There is no problem with you only rooting for non african american fighters, it's understandable, birds of the same feather and all. The problem comes when you lack objectivity in analysis and try to take credit away from a guy for his achievements out of spite or hate.

You can root for your own kind without unjustifiably hating on others. Problem is some of you lot are like girls and unable to seperate logic from emotion.
        People don't seem to understand this nuance. It's ok to root for people you can relate to. But, when you irrationally and ignorantly disparage fighters based solely on the color of their skin you get called out.

Comment

C'm mon now, you don't stand up for racism. You simply dislike black Americans for whatever reason and you're doing everyting you can to justify your agenda. I mean seriously, how many race related threads have you started on this site?? Your obsession with race is not healthy and you seem to be obsessed with black Americans, usually in a very negative way

Comment

What a silly & childish notion.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
              Also no need because Larryxxx is in this thread, and he always reports people for racist comments.

Kigali is an arsehole and I hope he does get banned, permanently.
              yeah larry xxx is a radical black panther. Kigali does his posts in a funny way. when I lived in Bklyn NY in school or in the streets we always made fun of PR's irish blacks etc and they did it back. most laughed about it and gave as good as they got. even Clint Eastwood said the same things were said on movie sets 50 years ago and no one got mad

Comment

Working...
              X