Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's be honest. Floyd vs Pac was a lot closer than people made out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Salt Water Healing? Might work for Pac fans' butthurt!

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
      People are still butthurt from this loss. It was a clear loss
      Fast forward to 3:39. All is made clear.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
        Look how floyd loves to Pull Pac's arm. He knew off Pac's injury. He loved to tear that rotator cuff so bad lololololol

Will you look at that it's already bleeding out. See that long red mark behind the right delts .. Or you rather believe there isn't a red mark?

Floyd said @ 2:11, I do my homework on any fighter (after Pac fight)

Is it possible he did his homework on Pac's past injury?

Pac's Surgeon explains torn rota-tor cuff surgery.

If that is true pac would've mentioned it RIGHT ON the post fight ring interview with Max kellerman. Simply because that'd be the first on his mind to mention, since it's still hurting and since he lost. And max kellerman was going hard on him saying "For me Floyd was way ahead on the cards" why didn't he defend himself right there and said "My shoulder is really hurting. That's why I couldn't do anything" or "See this red here?" Lmao

And in between rounds we could clearly hear what buboy and roach are saying, and even what pac was saying. There was no mention of the injury or shoulder there.
        Buboy was like "you can do it" all the time lmao.
        They weren't even putting ice on it or any back up remedy.

It was mentioned hours later, at the post fight conference. Clearly it has already been planned by Arum.
        Arum offered the excuse to manny and he agreed.
        They didn't expect the backlash they'd receive, nor blowing the rematch against floyd.
        Arum gave all the pacfans and floyd haters in the world something to hold on to. And clearly you're a victim.
        Otherwise, an entire fanbase would collapse. And pac would no longer do decent numbers.

And right now he ain't doing decent numbers, clearly most people did not buy the excuse.

Another, they did not mentioned anything about the injury in the pre fight checklist. Where you're supposed to check the box of "injury during training" etc

why ow why. and it was signed by pacman himself.

They said he's at the best condition of his life coming into fight night. Every day there's a video at youtube about his training. Where was the injury. Like hopkins said, people will have a hard time believing it since you got 24/7 and all the videos you throwing a thousand punches everyday.

Best condition? then after the fight there's an injury?
        So either he's lying before the fight just to get paid? or he's making an excuse why he lost. so which is it??

Those sources you've cited are just few people compared to the ones who had floyd winning. HBO is all pro pacquiao. Especially lampley. Even them could admit he lost. Like I said, it wasn't a great perfomance from floyd either but defensively he was in control. And he landed enough to win. Or more than pacquiao did.

The hospital, the surgeon are all easy work when you have money and power like arum.

I'm a big pacquiao fan myself, and even if I know deep inside he was past his best before the fight, I rooted for him to win. sadly he was never enough.

No shame though, if that 2009 pacquiao he would've put on a show and probably won.
        And im not a floyd stan either, i admit he avoided pacquiao all thru the years. Pac played his part though too, coz arum did not want the fight as well and yet he stayed there.

No matter what pac did though, no chance the fight would've happen in 2009-2012. Unless he went into the ring like mosley did to put pressure on floyd.

Pac wanted the fight right from the start.

Comment

Originally posted by dibzvincent143 View Post
          If that is true pac would've mentioned it RIGHT ON the post fight ring interview with Max kellerman. Simply because that'd be the first on his mind to mention, since it's still hurting and since he lost. And max kellerman was going hard on him saying "For me Floyd was way ahead on the cards" why didn't he defend himself right there and said "My shoulder is really hurting. That's why I couldn't do anything" or "See this red here?" Lmao

And in between rounds we could clearly hear what buboy and roach are saying, and even what pac was saying. There was no mention of the injury or shoulder there.
          Buboy was like "you can do it" all the time lmao.
          They weren't even putting ice on it or any back up remedy.

It was mentioned hours later, at the post fight conference. Clearly it has already been planned by Arum.
          Arum offered the excuse to manny and he agreed.
          They didn't expect the backlash they'd receive, nor blowing the rematch against floyd.
          Arum gave all the pacfans and floyd haters in the world something to hold on to. And clearly you're a victim.
          Otherwise, an entire fanbase would collapse. And pac would no longer do decent numbers.

And right now he ain't doing decent numbers, clearly most people did not buy the excuse.

Another, they did not mentioned anything about the injury in the pre fight checklist. Where you're supposed to check the box of "injury during training" etc

why ow why. and it was signed by pacman himself.

They said he's at the best condition of his life coming into fight night. Every day there's a video at youtube about his training. Where was the injury. Like hopkins said, people will have a hard time believing it since you got 24/7 and all the videos you throwing a thousand punches everyday.

Best condition? then after the fight there's an injury?
          So either he's lying before the fight just to get paid? or he's making an excuse why he lost. so which is it??

Those sources you've cited are just few people compared to the ones who had floyd winning. HBO is all pro pacquiao. Especially lampley. Even them could admit he lost. Like I said, it wasn't a great perfomance from floyd either but defensively he was in control. And he landed enough to win. Or more than pacquiao did.

The hospital, the surgeon are all easy work when you have money and power like arum.

I'm a big pacquiao fan myself, and even if I know deep inside he was past his best before the fight, I rooted for him to win. sadly he was never enough.

No shame though, if that 2009 pacquiao he would've put on a show and probably won.
          And im not a floyd stan either, i admit he avoided pacquiao all thru the years. Pac played his part though too, coz arum did not want the fight as well and yet he stayed there.

No matter what pac did though, no chance the fight would've happen in 2009-2012. Unless he went into the ring like mosley did to put pressure on floyd.

Pac wanted the fight right from the start.
          lol you can't even see what is already infront of you.

You choose to be blind.

In the wild, if you are an injured animal. Will you tell the predators that you are injured?

Off course not, you keep it to yourself, if your predator or your opoonent smells blood and knows you are handicapped. It's like a dead give a way for a lion to eat you up.

Or like a shark who smells blood. It's over if a shark sees you as an easy prey. Pac had to cover his injury up, knowing if this fight gets postponed, it will never happen again. Injured or not, he has no choice but to fight that night. Millions of money from all over the world have invested in this fight. He had no choice but to lay it all on the line, hoping Floyd won't know his injury and take advantage of it.

#art of war, don't show you are hurt.

back the fuvk up!

Last edited by Spoon23; 06-12-2017, 03:06 AM.

Comment

I think each round was close but clear,for Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by koolkc107 View Post
              No.

Pac landed 81 punches total.

It was a clinic, a boxing masterclass.
              Yeah if you believe all that fake ass compubox that's been exposed lol

lol clinic?

lol masterclass?

Chronicles of the Biggest sports Heist in History

#This gif shows how inaccurate compubox is and how the eyes can be fooled into thinking who hit who in real time. If you blink you won't catch the punch that really connected in this exchange. Guess who got one in? Yep, it's not floyd it's Pac as always. The right jab went in straight to Floyd's jaw. While again Floyd had to foul and push Pac's head so he can stop Pac from heating up. And as usual the hometown boy gets the point in the compubox.

Compublind, that's another way of putting this manipulation of perception.

Floyd's cowardly excuse for boxing queer that night, was an exercise of how to rip off boxing fans with their hard earned money, set in the biggest stage of boxing ever.

The architect of the art of run and hug tactics is a recipe for an energy diffusing bore fest fight that should not be associated with the legends of the game who has given us treasures of epic battles to enjoy.

Sadly, Floyd's performance was not one of those. His was designed to create an illusion that running and hugging is enough to win a bout as long as Vegas was on his side nothing was impossible. As we now have witnessed. The biggest sports heist in history happened.

__________________________________________________ ___________

Here's another example of how rigged compublind was that night giving fake punch connects for Floyd while lessening Pac's punch connects.

Case in point.

Example 1

Round 3 video (unedited all 3 minutes punch connects of the 3rd round )

All those whimper jab shots Floyd threw was counted and still in the third round you can't find more than 6 shots floyd landed. Compubox padded him with 15 lol

Round 3:

compubox gave Floyd 15 shots.

When it was actually just 6 lol

compubox gave Pac 5 shots

when it's actually 9

# corruption in Vegas at it's best

# If someone needs to redeem himself it's Floyd

Compubox is very very inaccurate. It is not only subjective clicking by a man with a clicker. It is also selective meaning it is biased to an athlete they want to win in this case Vegas golden goose.

Oh the irony, I think Floyd knows it's excessive since he hugs more than Khan lmao

Floyd says about Amhir:

Here's his take on Amir Khan "I don't know too much about Amir Khan.I think he does too much running and HOLDING.I honestly feel he should have got disqualified" *Foyd Mayweather Jr.

He must see himself in khan lol

You don't prevent an opponent from countering by hugging. That's just not boxing. too much fouling by Floyd and not a single point deduction from Bayless tsk tsk tsk...

STICK AND MOVE FLOYD. NOT STICK AND HUG IS THE NAME OF THE GAME

Kenny Bayless says nothing to Floyd: the push

The bias in boxing. So many fouls that night by Floyd not a single whisper from Bayless lol

Amir khan didn't get the same treatment here though he got deducted from the same stint.

Khan gets deducted 2 points in this fight:

Kenny Bayless says nothing to Floyd:

If Floyd was deducted for all that pushing, hugging and tugging it should have been a lopsided fight since Pac profoundly won this easy. If Floyd was penalized by a point or 2, this would have been 9 to 10 rounds in the bag for Pac lol
              Last edited by Spoon23; 05-28-2017, 10:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Oxn View Post
                I think each round was close but clear,for Floyd.
                The best part about this fight. With all the IV drips Floyd was able to use. Floyd still had to perform in the queerest way possible against an injured midget who pushed him backwards for 12 queer rounds.

THE BEST PART IS WITH ALL THAT PEDS FLOYD STILL RAN AND HUG FOR 12 QUEER ROUNDS AGAINST A SHOULDER INJURED PACQUIAO AND STILL GOT OUTGUNNED BY A SMALLER MAN LMAO

Comment

Spoon blew his load in here

Calm down d-bag...nsb isn't going back to 2010

Comment

After the 6th, floyd got most of it... I was hoping a lucky PAC punch would come up

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                      lol you can't even see what is already infront of you.

You choose to be blind.

In the wild, if you are an injured animal. Will you tell the predators that you are injured?

Off course not, you keep it to yourself, if your predator or your opoonent smells blood and knows you are handicapped. It's like a dead give a way for a lion to eat you up.

Or like a shark who smells blood. It's over if a shark sees you as an easy prey. Pac had to cover his injury up, knowing if this fight gets postponed, it will never happen again. Injured or not, he has no choice but to fight that night. Millions of money from all over the world have invested in this fight. He had no choice but to lay it all on the line, hoping Floyd won't know his injury and take advantage of it.

#art of way, don't show you are hurt.

back the fuvk up!

You mean keep it to yourself and lay it all on the line before the fight, then cry about it and use it as an excuse after you lost? after you get paid?
                      So pac lied that he was on his best condition to get paid??
                      If its true or not both are equally bad, team pac has put themselves in a worse situation.
                      Manny wouldn't have been labelled a sore loser had they not made the excuse.
                      They would have had the rematch they want and deserve. And a chance for redemption.
                      Team pac wouldn't have been labelled liars for lying to the public about the injury. and therefore were sued.
                      But yeah, anything to make loyal pac fans sleep at night.
                      But it cost them more.

You may be right regarding your animal context, but that doesn't defend your argument at all.

and you didn't even reply to max kellerman post ring interview point. That was already after the fight. why he mentioned nothing??? nothing about what his shoulder is feeling right there??? that was the best time to say it if that was true.

Like I said I'm a pac fan. It was a close fight, if pac landed two big punches per round he would've maybe swayed the judges. But he didn't.
                      Floyd was the one constantly throwing, and was landing more. Not by a hundred, but still more.

It remains a solid belief to me that prime pac had the perfect style, mentality and approach to beat Floyd.

Comment

Working...
                      X