Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do people act like Floyd gained so much weight after weighing in?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by koolkc107 View Post
    That is what you call a statement without any basis in fact.

Dumb shyt happens to seasoned vets all the time.

And it's completely possible for someone to get dehydrated training for one of the biggest fights of his life.

And BTW, who says this is the first time he used an IV?

Wanna bet everything you own that your favorite boxer has used one to hydrate before a fight?

It is pretty common, especially in Vegas where it is still legal to this day. Samples were taken before and after and were readily comparable to an Athlete's Biological Passport that was HALF A DECADE old.

So, again, tell me exactly how he cheated and with what.
    The FACT is, he used an unauthorized IV injection to "rehydrate" so he already did something dishonest and broke the rules. USADA allowed it to happen, so they are just as suspect. The reason Floyd started this whole clean boxing campaign to begin with is because he has USADA in his pocket and they will either seal, hide or deny any wrong doing on his part and give him exceptions three weeks after a fight.

If any other fighter did this shyt you *****s would be screaming on the rooftops about what a cheat they are. Hell, you're talking about facts, how about Floyd and his camp making false accusations towards Manny regarding PED use? So you defend Floyd for making statements without any basis of facts but completely ignore the fact that he gave himself an illegal advantage prior to the Pac fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
      Absurd amount? How is 750ml absurd? 750ml of water weighs around 1.6lbs.
      Do research dumb azz he took like 20 times the legal limit that's why he needed that exemption that was given two weeks after the fight. Oh but he walks around at 150 doe

Comment

Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
        That's not the point...did he have permission? Had he BEAT Manny, you would be crying about Oscar instead right now puzzyboy.
        Yes he had permission. Do research fawking k unt

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
          Yes he had permission. Do research fawking k unt
          Was Floyd fined, banned, or somehow punished by the NSAC?

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
            I reckon you got 165lbs of air in your head leaving no room for anything else, it can be the only explanation to how stupid you are.
            Hahhahah don't be butt hurt man. Be mad to marquez he's the one who said that floyd is around 160-165lbs in their fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
              Was Floyd fined, banned, or somehow punished by the NSAC?
              Nope. Because he was given that exception over two weeks after the fight. Floyd is dirty and is masking it. The proof is in the pudding but like I've said several times before if anyone here thinks Floyd or manny are clean they are fawking fooling themselves

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
                lol...............
                Go ask JMM. I believe what the boxer say who actually fight him inside the ring than to any poster here.

Comment

Do research dumb azz he took like 20 times the legal limit that's why he needed that exemption that was given two weeks after the fight. Oh but he walks around at 150 doe
                  What research? Floyd used an IV infusion of 750mL and informed USADA PRIOR to administration of said fluids.

The official TUE was granted weeks later, but USADA was informed PRIOR to administration.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.*****...iao-fight/amp/

As usual pacFUCK Chuckguy rambles on and on about blowing Poochman.

Comment

Nope. Because he was given that exception over two weeks after the fight. Floyd is dirty and is masking it. The proof is in the pudding but like I've said several times before if anyone here thinks Floyd or manny are clean they are fawking fooling themselves
                    Imo it's pretty obvious ALL elite athletes are using some sort of PEDs, that's just the way it is. It's wrong yes, but if all are using, does it level the playing field, or is it just a case of who's cycle is better than the other? I think pretty much all would be shocked if we really knew what all did behind the scenes, and not just Floyd and Manny, but you just cannot compete with someone who's dirty. Tests or no, there's ALWAYS ways around it.

Comment

LOL. Floyd fought at 130, he's barely 5-8. 140 was probably where most fighters would have stopped, but he wanted the big money and that was at 147 and 154. I doubt he ever weighed more than 151 or 152 on fight night, he's just not a big 147 pound fighter. And I think he used that to his advantage in the long run, he knew that he barely had to cut weight to make the 147 lb limit, so he didn't have to train any different for cutting.

Cutting weight is different for every person, some fighters have an uncanny ability to cut 20 lbs or more and still perform well. Most can only cut less than 10 lbs and still be near their peak.

Comment

Working...
                      X