They Said Terence Crawford Would Duck Felix Diazinon

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -PBP- View Post
    We argued about this for like 5 pages bruh

You was sure that TC would not take this fight. It might if actually been in YOUR thread. You were the main instigator
    Damn PBP you called everybody out on this lol......

Comment

Lots of people say lots of things. It's just talk and it means nothing. Crawford has the great respect of the vast majority of boxing fans and experts and that's all a boxer can hope for.

Comment

Molina was a stay busy fight and it was planned after Canelo and GGG didn't fight on Dec'16
        Diaz is a good fight and I wouldn't be surprised if it went the distance for Bud..
        I don't think Bud would try to duck anyone..

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
          Lots of people say lots of things. It's just talk and it means nothing. Crawford has the great respect of the vast majority of boxing fans and experts and that's all a boxer can hope for.
          to be fair alot of guys was claiming tc was ducking diaz when the molina fight got made....proper credit to pbp on this one.......thatsaid pbp is the king of quotes i got called out in a rigo thread awhile ago.....no need for any guys to take it personal....it all just for fun and good laughs to be honest....

Comment

Lamont Peterson leftovers..........

Comment

Now this is how you do it. Name and shame. Take notes Jubei, _Maxi, ad bigdramashow

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
              Guide to Boxing Scene:
              1) Claim Fighter A will duck Fighter B.
              2) Act incredulous when the fights gets made.
              3) Find an excuse for Fighter A beating Fighter B (boring, clinching, headbutts, etc.) and pretend that Figher A's tactics invalidates their victory.

Rinse. Wash. Repeat.
              Yep. They never get bored of it.

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
              Nobody wants to get Jubei'ed. That's like getting Gatti'ed but on a forum.

Comment

Oh wait there's more!!! We calling names. You better not duck me thun!!!!!!

You better not duck me thun!!!!!
                Ill eat my crow on this one gotta give bud props for this one Diaz is an easy fight for no one.

Comment

can we dial down the excitement a bit hes fighting a guy who lost to lamont peterson

Comment

Oh wait there's more!!! We calling names. You better not duck me thun!!!!!!

You better not duck me thun!!!!!
                    Never ducking anyone! I'm glad for Diaz, sad for TC. TC should be fighting Manny Pacquiao!

Comment

NSB hates Crawford. He's accused of ducking everyone under the sun.

Comment

Working...
                      X