Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kirkland's Manager: Wolfe Will Make Difference for Cotto Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lets hope so!!!! Cotto TKO kirkland in 5 rounds via body shot

Comment

That ship has sailed man

Comment

Kirkland is going to need a sledgehammer in his corner to beat cotto..He is a mental midget..cotto should retire already, but if he fights Kirk then goes for another title like lara that would not be bad.

Comment

Selling this fight in hopes of a woman? Wow , I feel bad for Kirkland, I couldn't work in a sport where I'm literally the rag doll.

Comment

Wolfe will need to be in the actual ring with Kirkland double teaming Cotto to make a difference.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
              he's been in some unbelievably exciting fights. kirkland - angulo was bedlam for the entirety of the fight.

most people in the arena watch boxing to be entertained, and have little concept of how significant a fight is in the context of boxing or a specific division. and honestly, that's not a bad way to feel about a sport that doesn't match the best with the best more than once in a blue moon.
              I say he's living off fights from years ago and you bring up a fight from years ago......Why even bother responding?

Comment

Cotto vs Kirkland Pay Per View???? Please tell me this is a joke. 5 years ago this would have been a sellable fight.

How do you sell this to fans as a pay per view fight?

Look it's great this is Cotto last year . He's a Hall of Famer. Make his last year memorable not lack luster.l

Comment

Sure are a lot of ignorant commenters on this topic.
                  Wolfe is the only one that's ever been able to reach Kirkland's full potential and if Kirkland responds to that, Cotto is vulnerable to a loss at this stage in his career.

Comment

Cotto gonna put Kirland on ice like a cold one.

Where's El Angel at!?

Comment

Kirkland is too far gone for Ann to work with...She's not a magic item that Kirkland can equip for +10 power and stamina. Ann can't coax a fire out of ashes...

Comment

Working...
                      X