Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Obama Lectures Louisiana Flood Victims on Racism!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obama Lectures Louisiana Flood Victims on Racism!!

So, Obama is busy playing golf while Trump is down in Lousiana helping the flood victims after he donated money to local charities.

Once the POTUS finally made it down there, the only help he offered was to make sure the helpless victims down there aren't being racist by not hiring people of color to help them rebuild, LMAO.

This has got to be one of the most self-centered, biased, out of the loop presidents I've ever seen. His arrogance knows no bounds.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Obama irks La. flood victims with memo warning them not to discriminate

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/aug/19/obama-offends-louisiana-flood-victims-me/

By Valerie Richardson - The Washington Times - Friday, August 19, 2016

President Obama has refused so far to survey the Louisiana flood disaster, but he did let state and local officials know that he’s watching to make sure they don’t engage in racial discrimination.

In a 16-page guidance issued Tuesday, the Obama administration, led by the Justice Department, warned Louisiana recipients of federal disaster assistance against engaging in “unlawful discrimination on the basis of race, color, or national origin (including limited English proficiency).”

The guidance’s frameworks “highlight the importance of complying with nondiscrimination requirements of civil rights statutes, addressing the needs of the whole community, and ensuring equal opportunity to access recovery efforts.”

Needless to say, some Louisiana residents were offended, including the American Conservative’s Rod Dreher, who took umbrage at receiving an anti-discrimination lecture from Washington, D.C., as locals struggle to rescue, house and feed their neighbors.
    “[E]verywhere you look you can find black folks and white folks loving on each other, helping each other through this crisis,” Mr. Dreher said in a Thursday post.
    He referred to the guidance as a “long bureaucratic memo” issued by the “Department “.

Everywhere you look you can find black folks and white folks loving on each other, helping each other through this crisis,” Mr. Dreher said in a Thursday post.

He referred to the guidance as a “long bureaucratic memo” issued by the “Department of Justice and many other agencies of the executive branch overseen by He Who Cannot Be Troubled to Leave Martha’s Vineyard.”

I found a clip of mathed's high school......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0fPDnjZpz0 (won't let me embed)

mathed starts speaking at 2:40
    Last edited by Hype job; 08-24-2016, 05:41 AM.

Comment

Obama is a gimp, a Phaggot! Michelle is a man baby!

Comment

How much federal aid did Trump funnel to that region? None. Obama did that as soon as the governor requested it. Obama doesn't have to be there to help you idiot.

Comment

Damn good warning because we know it has happened before. Shows Obama is aware of all of the possible issues to arise. If you don't want the lecture from the federal government, don't take federal aid.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post

"In a 16-page guidance issued Tuesday, .”
            Which right there by itself is more than Bush ever did for the victims of Katrina.

Comment

Originally posted by Syf View Post
              Which right there by itself is more than Bush ever did for the victims of Katrina.

Comment

I cant wait till Hillary is elected!

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg View Post
                  I cant wait till Hillary is elected!
                  http://youtu.be/gIlMrS26DUQ

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post

Bush is very moronic, which inspired tons of good comedic content, but, Kanye said it best.

Comment

Working...
                    X