Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chavez Jr. Injures Left Heel, Won't Face Badou Jack in April

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wasn't even aware a heel was something that could be sprained

Comment

I wasn't even aware that this fight was official

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
        With all the stories come out of that camp of him blowing trainers off and being so heavy im not surprised. No way he was making weight anyway probably faking the injury to avoid the shame of clearly a terrible training camp.
        I kid you not but there is video of him running on the beach the VERY next day!!!

Comment

Chavez sr. Saw how out of shape Chavez is and and told him he should retire. Says he lacks discipline.

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
            the WBC acts like this is Jack's fault. they need to shut the phuck up. if it was the other fighter around it'll be like chavez can have all the time he needs. we want him to be 100% for the fight.
            I was thinking the same thing, they sound like theyre threatening Jack like its his fault Chavez postponed the fight. I dont get it.

Comment

Any day now Frampton will get injured

Or maybe he'll just admit he's a *****

Comment

A sprained heel?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                    Former WBC middleweight champion Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. has revealed that he suffered an injury to his left heel and he'll be unable to move forward with a tentative fight against WBC super middleweight champion Badou Jack on April 30th,

[Click Here To Read More]
                    Wow, just wow. This dude is utterly pathetic, why doesn't he just retire and get it over with. No one cares about him anymore, the once celebrated Vaca Del Oro is now just a montón de mierda.

Comment

Quite literally no one is surprised. Just retire and go eat all the Cheerios you want.

Comment

Working...
                      X