No announcement yet.

50 Cent Q&A: Mayweather is ‘not the sharpest knife in the drawer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
    I agree but 50 cent being irrelevant in the rap game has nothing to do with what he's saying about Floyd. Stevie Wonder can see that Floyd blows his money as fast as he makes it. Its public knowledge that Floyd has had tax issues in the past. Aside from boxing Floyd has no real income revenue. Where did 50 cent lie?
    You actually don't know how much money Floyd Mayweather spends in a year. You just assume. And this is despite the fact that he actually has the luxury to literally burn at least a few million per year based on his huge earnings. Even Roger Mayweather has investments, owns rental real estate property. But you'd never know that.

Comment

Originally posted by Hook-Right View Post
      Do you know how often 50 brings up Floyd without being asked about him?

On his Instagram he has fake "phone calls" where he passive aggressively gives Floyd advice.

I know since he is obsessed and doesn't like Floyd, half of BScene will now "defend 50s honor" and circle jerk to his last successful album 10 years ago lol.

But 50 is a washed up pop star. Take it from someone who actually follows rap, and is also familiar with most other genres as well.

50 disses people for attention, and like Rick Ross recently said: "why would I respond? He is irrelevant"

50 fell off in 2007 lol nobody checking his music. His first two albums were cool but the 3rd album was honey boo boo

Comment

Water is wet.

Comment

Look at all these floyd **** sucker crying in here lol. Oh 50 cent is irrelevant, blah blah blah so ****ing what if he fell of in hiphop that has absolutely nothing to do with this ****ing interview you ****ing MORONS. 50 cent was close to floyd so I'm sure he knows him better than all you dumb ****s in here. Floyd the one that backed out last minute when he didn't want to invest any of his own money. 50 is just saying what most people already though about floyd that he's like a little kid. My favorite part of the interview was when he basically said " Mike Tyson at one point made you believe he was unbeatable with floyd it's just careful matchmaking."

Comment

Originally posted by Andre Wardttke View Post
            This guy has completely mismanaged Gamboa and Dirrell.

His credentials as a promoter and business man within boxing are non-existent.
            Andre Dirrell don't want to fight can't make a guy do what he doesn't want to.

Comment

Lmfao at all this clowns sh itting on fiddy. The dude has created an empire worth $140 million based on his skills as a hip hop artist actor spokesman and other ventures. He is a proven successful business man period!
              Floyd on the other hand has a net worth of $280 million however it is only based on his boxing career. Most of which is because of the CBS deal.

Let's see just how good Floyd is doing a mere 5 years after retirement.
              Sadly Floyd will end up broke and uncle Al and tio Dick won't throw him a bone

Comment

Working...
              X