Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will a new unofficial boxing term be born on May 5th? Hattoned Gatti'd Cotto'd?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will a new unofficial boxing term be born on May 5th? Hattoned Gatti'd Cotto'd?

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    Last edited by thuggery; 04-08-2013, 02:23 AM. Reason: gati'd hatton'd

no one says "Gatti'd"

Comment

Gatti yea, people say that sometimes... not a lot though.
      Whatever happens May 5th, Puerto Kneecan still sounds funny to me.... so no

Comment

Originally posted by I'm so sorry
        You must have not been here long enough, I've heard tons of people say Gatti'd.
        I think Oscar beat on Gatti a lot worse

Comment

Allow me to be #5. I'm actually posting to say that I'm surprised it got even 5 responses.

Comment

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
            In boxing we have a few unofficial terms that are often used to describe what we think a certain fighter will do to another fighter.

The most popular ones being Hattoned (or Hatton'd) and Gatti'd.

Hattoned: This term comes from when Pacquiao sparked out Hatton in the middle of the ring and knocked him out cold in the second round. When you get knocked out cold in the early rounds you have been Hattoned.

Gatti'd: This term comes from when Mayweather completely dominated Arturo Gatti for 6 rounds in a one sided shutout, to which Gatti's corner stopped the fight. When you have been dominated and stopped early, you have been Gatti'd.

Cotto'd: Some would argue that there's already a term for this, and it has something to do with taking a knee, but that has yet to be confirmed.

What do you think the term Cotto'd could stand for on May 5th?
            How long did it take you to come up with this thread..?

Comment

Well getting Floyds d!ick of your mouth should be a start. If Ortiz was handling mayweathers power before the frustration, headbutts, hugs and kissing, how the fuk do u think Floyd has any chance in humiliating Cotto? Its probably gonna be a close UD by Floyd but dont blink!

BTW its a fact Cotto can deal with speed but can't deal with pressure... Pacquiao is the only exception because hes throws punches from awkward angles.

Comment

The only two people say right now is Hattoned and PWilled.

Also known as being in Narnia

Comment

I always used the term "Marquezed".

Like for May 5th, I keep saying "I have a feeling Cotto is going to get Marquezed."

And I don't understand why people refer to being "Cotto'd" as taking a knee. Lot's of other fighters have taken knees, it's not like he was the first.

Comment

Kneeguil quitto cotto-already used

Comment

Working...
                    X