No announcement yet.

Are you with me, brothers?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Banned666
    sad to actually take time to make a banner, dam, what does it matter, about eubank. dont get stressed by the juy juy!!
    I think it's quite evident from the quality of the banner that it didn't take particularly long, red line boy.

Comment

Originally posted by PBF34
      but tyson. vitali and hamed are all in the news
      tyson may fight tarver, hamed may be starting a comeback, and vitali's injury was huge

eubank hasnt fought in forever
      Exactly. And those are occasional.

With this JuyJuy prick it's EVERY ****ING DAY OF THE WEEK.

Comment

Man are we being spited there are like 4 threads all at once about Eubanks if you hit new posts.

Comment

Originally posted by raesaad
          Man are we being spited there are like 4 threads all at once about Eubanks if you hit new posts.
          It's getting beyond a ****ing joke.

All these new threads appear after I tell JuyJuy to **** them off to the Boxing History forum where they're ****ing supposed to go.

Coincidence?

Comment

Brothers, put it in your sig for a couple of weeks and make your feelings now. Viva la revolution!!!

Comment

juyjuy licks balls

Comment

I hear ya, brother! If you agree with this, reply to this thread. Keep this thread on the first page to let everyone know how you feel.

It was funny at first - the guy's obviously ******ed in some way - but now it's beyond a ****ing joke.

Comment

Working...
                X