• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hahahahahahahah that’s what you get lol
    I’m reading it in Fury’s voice lmao

Comment

Whyte after reading that response:

Comment

Says something that people are more impressed with what the gyppo does on instagram rather than in the ring.

Comment

that was pure ether

cant recover from that

whyte needs a corrales castillo type comeback here

Comment

Whyte has such a low rent shyt talk game.

Comment

Calling something a final eliminator suggests you'd become mandatory upon winning it. In fact the WBC told their number one ranked silver champion that after fighting the guy who had just lost his title shot he'd then become 'second mandatory' after Dominic Breazeale, the lower ranked fighter who fought the even lower ranked Molina to become mandatory. Given Wilder is required to fight mandatory once every 3 years, coincidentally the amount of time the gypsy king spent out of the ring on beak and alcohol, who knows when his turn would arrive?

Course the WBC is very flexible when it wants to be. Like it's odd decision a couple of months ago to catapult Tyson Fury back into the top 10 heavyweight rankings after his legendary performance against the second best cruiserweight in Albania. By massive coincidence Fury is now lined up to fight Wilder and Deontay can once again avoid facing a top ranked boxer in prime condition.

Comment

Tyson finished him quickly here and rightfully so

Comment

Just a quick thing, genuinely cant remember, was Whyte vs Ortiz ever made a final eliminator?

I remember it was just an eliminator at first, but they were appealing and I cant remember what happened after that.

Comment

Early stoppage there for Fury. Whyte come out with a lazy jab, Fury countered, quick combination and Whyte got folded like a chair.

Comment

Whyte vs Ortiz was never a final eliminator. Fury is lying.

Comment

Working...
                      X