Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stevenson vs. Fonfara III coming soon.

Comment

No way Fontana is done like toast.
      Stevenson all week called out the winner of that other fight.
      And by the way the kid is 100% right about Kovalev dropping the ball(or maybe it was Kathy).
      They did not want anything to do with Adonis and this was before big Al came into the picture.
      Christ he Kovalev was even offered Berbetiev and refused.
      Kovalev only has power and if he can't use it(Ward taught us that) then he can't win.
      Now imagine someone who has power and can hit and was Manny's protege until he was taken away from us will do to Kovi.Kovi cannot fight going backwards I can guarantee that.
      Now Adonis does not have the greatest chin but in his favour he has much more defense than Kovalev imo.
      I would take Superman against that racist **** Kovalev any day of the week.
      Gonna be Ward vs Stevenson cause don't see him getting by "sog".
      Out.

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
        No way Fontana is done like toast.
        Stevenson all week called out the winner of that other fight.
        And by the way the kid is 100% right about Kovalev dropping the ball(or maybe it was Kathy).
        They did not want anything to do with Adonis and this was before big Al came into the picture.
        Christ he Kovalev was even offered Berbetiev and refused.
        Kovalev only has power and if he can't use it(Ward taught us that) then he can't win.
        Now imagine someone who has power and can hit and was Manny's protege until he was taken away from us will do to Kovi.Kovi cannot fight going backwards I can guarantee that.
        Now Adonis does not have the greatest chin but in his favour he has much more defense than Kovalev imo.
        I would take Superman against that racist **** Kovalev any day of the week.
        Gonna be Ward vs Stevenson cause don't see him getting by "sog".
        Out.
        Kovalev's a great fighter, not so good human being but I think the opposite of your opinion.
        Ward is a very complete fighter but at LHW he's definitely not a puncher. He still gave Kov a hard time. To me Adonis relies on his power and DOESN'T have a well rounded game. Kovalev does. I think Kov. Would out point Adonis and possibly stop him late.
        Adonis DEFINITELY has a punchers chance of winning. They always will.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
          Lol yea but I have up as I said a few posts ago.
          No worries pal...its better to go out all guns blazing than just get blown out with a whimper ....sometimes they pay off sometimes they don't !!

Comment

Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
            No worries pal...its better to go out all guns blazing than just get blown out with a whimper ....sometimes they pay off sometimes they don't !!
            All good for the sake of fun. I ****ed up in the AJ-Wlad and Brook-Spence fights. I predicted the right winners but picked the opposite cause I just couldn't bring myself to pick those guys.

Comment

This thread can be unstickied, BostonGuy

Comment

Working...
              X