No announcement yet.

Sam Bradford Not Happy With The Eagles

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sam Bradford Not Happy With The Eagles

Since the mods appear to allow other sports new to be posted in NSB, figured i'd share.

By Nunzio Ingrassia
    Apr 20, 2016 at 11:03p ET
    The Philadelphia Eagles made a splash Wednesday after trading five picks over the next three years to move up six spots for the No. 2 pick. But it appears not everyone is pleased with the blockbuster trade.

Sam Bradford reportedly is pretty upset by the move, an obvious signal by the club that it doesn't see the veteran quarterback as a long-term solution.

"He's hot," a source told ESPN's Adam Schefter. "Who wouldn't be? This is Philly saying, 'We don't see (you) as long-term answer.' He's mad and wants to show everyone who's best.''

Bradford signed a two-year, $35 million deal with the Eagles in March that included an $11 million signing bonus. The oft-injured quarterback played in 14 games in his first season in Philly last year, throwing for 3,725 yards with 19 touchdowns and 14 interceptions.

The former No. 1-overall pick spent his first five years with the Rams, but multiple knee injuries limited his playing time. He missed the entire 2014 season after suffering with a torn ACL.

The injury woes followed him to Philly as Bradford missed two games last season with a concussion and a left shoulder injury. The Eagles are expected to choose whichever quarterback the Rams don't take at No. 1 -- either Carson Wentz or Jared Goff.

I'd be frustrated too. Why not draft some line guys that can actually protect him from getting sacked every damn game instead?

1. LOL

2. Sam Bradford needs to shut his mouth. You are injury-prone and have never lived up to expectations. The Eagles did the right thing, when you screw up (which Bradford will) they will at least have a young prospect that they could maybe build around instead of seeing Bradfords stupid ass behind Center.

Comment

Originally posted by Razcal26 View Post
      1. LOL

2. Sam Bradford needs to shut his mouth. You are injury-prone and have never lived up to expectations. The Eagles did the right thing, when you screw up (which Bradford will) they will at least have a young prospect that they could maybe build around instead of seeing Bradfords stupid ass behind Center.
      I agree to an extent, but I was hoping he wouldn't be getting sacked every damn game in Philly like he was in St. Louis. When he was at OU with Adrian Peterson he was really something, though.

Comment

The guy isn't even good. Not sure why they re signed him tho

Comment

Bradford is straight garbage and it has nothing to do with all the injuries he's had.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
            I agree to an extent, but I was hoping he wouldn't be getting sacked every damn game in Philly like he was in St. Louis. When he was at OU with Adrian Peterson he was really something, though.
            That's a fair point (Tony Romo had his best year when Demarco Murray ran the hell out of the ball), but Bradford has just been bad in his NFL career.

How about he actually creates some cache with his play instead of being upset at the fact that the Eagles aren't fully bought into you when the fact is, based on your career so far, no one should be bought into you.

Comment

1. LOL

Oh bore off you uninteresting ****, i've had turds funnier than you. Wanker.

Comment

That's a fair point (Tony Romo had his best year when Demarco Murray ran the hell out of the ball), but Bradford has just been bad in his NFL career.

How about he actually creates some cache with his play instead of being upset at the fact that the Eagles aren't fully bought into you when the fact is, based on your career so far, no one should be bought into you.
                Take your gay rugby game and take a long run off a short pier.

Gay as fcuk egg chasing bum bandit ****s.

Comment

LOL, Eagles are just throwing pure $$$ at the QB spot and praying...

LOL @ the protest thread as well, get up stand up.

Comment

It was really dumb resigning him. As an eagles fan id rather see what chase Daniels can do. We know what Bradford can do=garbage

Comment

Working...
                    X