• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jack_the_rippuh View Post
    Ever ate black gash?
    Not telling.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
      Sick of everybody telling everyone else how they should feel about everything. Hollywood isn't in any position to lead any kind of revolution when 85% of them are either drug addicts or pedophiles
      What does have to do with my post?

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
        What does have to do with my post?
        That Bone is called called the ishango bone it was found in the Congo. it's blatantly racist that you did not mention with that bone was discovered you just said fidenlina a bone and after that start naming specific places still doesn't matter that she gave credit to Africa.But still that don't fly. because those people had Stone castles that would amaze geometry students that were built over 80,000 years ago stretching from the tip of South Africa to the Congo so put that in perspective you racist fuck

Comment

• Is it in your facebook feeds as well?

Snow white girls who ain't from the city, posting and trying to talk like black people.

I want to shout them all down in their facebook comments section, but I'll just vent here instead.

Comment

• You should all look up the best Chinese kung fu film of all time.

"Come Drink With Me." 大醉侠.

That's where the legendary Drunken Cat comes from.

I am indeed his disciple.

I almost had to kick the **** out of a fatman tonight.

It started with a battle of handshakes. He was like Trump, and I was like Macron.

He was like twice my size, and the scene seemed surprising to some there, but I would have kicked his ass.

I never back down.

I would have just punched him in the ****ing nose instead of dragging him on top of me. The last guy buzzed me a little with a punch, but it was nothing I couldn't handle, and handle I did. This guy I would have fed him his teeth.

I'm like Charles Zelenoff.

I'm still unbeaten in street fights.

But I'm in fact the Drunken Cat.

Comment

• In a street fight, you gotta think quick.

If I go down this path too far, I could always get stabbed or something.

Well, hopefully it doesn't happen.

I've been around, and you don't want to underestimate me.

I'm not really wanting to get overconfident here, but a street fight is anything goes.

I usually feel guilty because I feel like I just beat up a lump of meat. Most people can't respond to technique.

Grappling is my fall back, but I've chin checked people before.

This is just me being real with you. If someone is threatening you, feel free to let lose and punch them in the jaw. Throw the first strike. If you don't know how to throw a good punch, just swing from the hip, it'll generate enough power. I've done that before too. People won't know what hit them.

Comment

• I want to kick everyone's ass in this ****ing thread.

Comment

• I want to beat up some college football players with Deranged and Beercules on my side, while Rudyo sits in a car and sniffs cocaine.

Comment

• Just cracked open a bottle.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drunken Cat View Post
                      I want to beat up some college football players with Deranged and Beercules on my side, while Rudyo sits in a car and sniffs cocaine.
                      I got your back. Why college football players?

Comment

Working...
                      X