Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd just posted on Instagram about a Tank-Mares fight.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
    Machado? Berchelt? Santa Cruz? Russell? Why not try any of those? Why not just try and fight Farmer in November?

Are you happy with two washed up fighters coming off clear-cut losses moving up in weight as opponents? I don't think you'd be like this if the fighter was from a different country.
    You and others wouldn't be complaining if Davis was from another country so its a wash.

Comment

Second featherweight coming off a loss in a row for Tank. Very tepid match-making

Comment

Machado? Berchelt? Santa Cruz? Russell? Why not try any of those? Why not just try and fight Farmer in November?

Are you happy with two washed up fighters coming off clear-cut losses moving up in weight as opponents? I don't think you'd be like this if the fighter was from a different country.
        Machado recently fought and is injured

Berchelt doesn't seem interested in fighting davis right now.

Santa cruz and russel jr want to fight each other before moving up

USA

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
          You and others wouldn't be complaining if Davis was from another country so its a wash.
          Incorrect.

I am unhappy with the following fighters recent runs of fights :-

Gilberto Ramirez
          Miguel Berchelt
          Olaksandr Gvozdyk (though he seems to have a big one signed)
          Artur Beterbiev

Fighters I've enjoyed but not been overly happy with their recent opposition.

Comment

Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
            Machado recently fought and is injured

Berchelt doesn't seem interested in fighting davis right now.

Santa cruz and russel jr want to fight each other before moving up

USA
            Excuses, excuses.

Two back-to-back smaller, washed up opponents coming off losses isn't good as much as you like it. He better fight a #1 guy next otherwise he'll start to gain a reputation. Farmer isn't a #1 or 2 guy either.

Comment

Rigo wasn't coming off a loss and the LDBC and Rigotards demanded that fight. He was p4p ranked at the very least.

I wasn't happy with Marriaga though. It was a last minute scramble for an opponent after Salido said yes then said no.

Davis-Farmer should have been easy to make. I'll ask you this though. You are happy with Davis fighting Cuellar and then Mares but were you unhappy with those Loma fights? Do you have a bias?
              Incorrect.

Gilberto Ramirez
              Miguel Berchelt
              Artur Beterbiev

Of course you would. Look at how you absolve Loma for the Marriaga fight by blaming it on Salido just a couple posts ago.

You extend the benefit of the doubt to guys you like same as other posters. when others do it you call it making excuses.

Comment

**** fight.

Khan vs Canelo
                Brook vs GGG
                Rigo vs Loma
                Mikey vs Spence

All **** fights.

Prove who is the best in your division. Move up if you are out of challenges or you cant make weight. **** all these circus fights.

Comment

Coming off a loss ? Check.

Coming up in weight ? Check.

Gervonta will fight him. Its pretty ridiculous how this dude has the WBA belt...he has done nothing to deserve it. Machado knocked out the real WBA champion Corrales and should be the Real champion right now. Make Davis-Machado so that Davis can actually earn his belt.

Comment

This guys never gonna fight anyone world class lol. Just another fraud defending their 0.

Comment

Incorrect.

Gilberto Ramirez
                      Miguel Berchelt
                      Artur Beterbiev

You racist doe man.

Comment

Working...
                      X