Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think Trump's doing a good job or not?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
    He's a joke. America is falling apart right now.
    Agreed, America has become the joke of the world replacing N Korea.

Comment

Originally posted by abracada View Post
      Agreed, America has become the joke of the world replacing N Korea.
      Yeah, Kim Un made a joke out of Trump with their summit. Kim humiliated Trump and made him look stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
        Yeah pretty sure. It was stated by the Congressional Budget office.
        I need a source with credibility.

The CBO underestimated Obamacare by HALF. Anyone with that record has zero credibility.

The Congressional Research Service couldn't find any empirical evidence supporting the notion that tax-cuts for the highest earners has ever resulted in higher revenues and/or economic growth. They analysed the US economy from 1945 to 2010.
        Two problems here; 1) This is from Congress, so it's not very credible or neutral, 2) I didn't assert "tax cuts for the highest earners".

The two tax cuts I've cited didn't fall under that category. Reagan cut ALL income tax brackets, and the Clinton CG affected anyone who had stock, regardless of their tax bracket.

So again. Show me some evidence for your bold claim that tax cuts increases revenue. A simple unproven theory doesn't cut it sorry.
        Really?!?

You're mo dummy, and I felt this was common knowledge.

But I'll do it. Give me a bit though, please.

When I do prove revenue went up as I said, I must ask, what will your response be then?

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post

The CBO underestimated Obamacare by HALF. Anyone with that record has zero credibility.

Two problems here; 1) This is from Congress, so it's not very credible or neutral, 2) I didn't assert "tax cuts for the highest earners".

The two tax cuts I've cited didn't fall under that category. Reagan cut ALL income tax brackets, and the Clinton CG affected anyone who had stock, regardless of their tax bracket.

Really?!?

When I do prove revenue went up as I said, I must ask, what will your response be then?
          Don't bother. You're thick. Don't let factual evidence get in the way of a pre-made opinion.

Sidenote: During Reagans years in office, the US debt raised spectacularly. I'm a fan of Reagan and don't care about the US domestic situation so it's just a bonus infor for you. PS: I don't know why I bother telling you as I know you'll somehow dismiss it.

Take a walk. Fire your shotguns at some percieved criminals or whatever it is you do when you want to have a great day.

Comment

Simple....ITS MUCH MORE COMPLICATED THAT THAT.

The data I posted shows that there is no correlation between tax cuts and revenue increases PERIOD. There are times where tax cuts decrease revenue. There are times where tax INCREASES increase revenue. You have spent too long listening to the right wing entertainers. You get obliterated when faced with economics 101.

You really should be ashamed of yourself presenting such complete crap as factual.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post

Really?!?

I’m applying a big dong beat down to abracadabra... I just wish he could learn...

Comment

Don't bother. You're thick. Don't let factual evidence get in the way of a pre-made opinion.

Sidenote: During Reagans years in office, the US debt raised spectacularly. I'm a fan of Reagan and don't care about the US domestic situation so it's just a bonus infor for you. PS: I don't know why I bother telling you as I know you'll somehow dismiss it.

Take a walk. Fire your shotguns at some percieved criminals or whatever it is you do when you want to have a great day.
                Interesting post big dawg... I’ll knaw on it a bit before I throw in..

Btw. I’m 100 percent pro Israel.. I’m a spic Jew, and I make zero excuses for my beliefs.

Change da record.

You are a non American, yet you follow US politics, right?
                You speak better English than Americans, not a great achievement, and you have the secret to gun control?

Ok... correct me if I’m wrong before we proceeed..

Comment

Make up your mind.

And I am following the factual evidence. Revenue actually nearly doubled over the 1980s.

Here, though you say you don't care I do prove my claims:
                  https://www.heritage.org/taxes/report/the-real-reagan-economic-record-responsible-and-successful-fiscal-policy

Sidenote: During Reagans years in office, the US debt raised spectacularly.
                  Yes, but revenue wasn't the reason.

It rose. Again, the problem was spending rose even faster.

It's like running a household deficit and you get a $5k per year raise. If you raise your spending by $7k, your deficits are higher, and you darn sure can't blame your raise for it.

I'm a fan of Reagan and don't care about the US domestic situation so it's just a bonus infor for you. PS: I don't know why I bother telling you as I know you'll somehow dismiss it.
                  A fan of Reagan but you're denying his record? Huh?!?!

I dismiss nothing, except insults and other nonsense.

As you see, I present source citations when asked. If you have any yourself to show revenue was a cause of the Reagan deficits, I'm all ears.....

Nah, I'll just stick around and spread facts.

And I've never had to shoot at anyone. I hope I never have to either.

Comment

Originally posted by HOUDINI563 View Post
                    Simple....ITS MUCH MORE COMPLICATED THAT THAT.
                    Then tell us what factors, outside of tax and regulation cuts, you claim are responsible for the higher GDP growth under Trump.

Then explain what caused the Reagan boom and revenues almost doubling.

Dont say "nuh-uh" over and over, make a case....

The data I posted shows that there is no correlation between tax cuts and revenue increases PERIOD.
                    No, it's an opinion piece.

But I've asked what the correlation was above, and we shall see what you present.....

There are times where tax cuts decrease revenue.
                    Show me.

And cite actual numbers.

No "but it would have been higher with a higher tax rate" nonsense.

I want to see real decreases.

There are times where tax INCREASES increase revenue.
                    Sure are. Many times over, actually.

You have spent too long listening to the right wing entertainers. You get obliterated when faced with economics 101.
                    Um no. And dont try being a mindreader. Its annoying.

I learned this by living life and observing.

I lived through the booming 80s. I saw Clinton's Cap Gains cuts expanding the high tech industry with vastly increased investment.

I want those proven policies enacted again.

You really should be ashamed of yourself presenting such complete crap as factual.
                    Speak for yourself.

I sourced. And it wasn't opinion pieces, unlike yours. Dont forget that.

If anyone should be embarrassed it should be you guys parroting the talking points the people who called you "stupid" fed you.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                      I’m applying a big dong beat down to abracadabra... I just wish he could learn...
                      Gruber didn't call them stupid for nothing.

Comment

Working...
                      X