Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Porter: Berto Got Knocked Out In Our Fight; It Wasn't Head-Butts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shawn Porter is doing damage control. He's been getting away with head butts for years!! I can't wait until he gets dropped.

Comment

Porter showed himself to be a real POS in that fight. Instead of working on skill, he's just gotten more rough. There's the type of headbut where you're trying to get inside and you clash heads, as happened a lot with Manny, Ward, and others. But, Porter was just ramming his way in like a goat. Like Hopkins used to sometimes. Total bullshyt.

Comment

Originally posted by greeneye99 View Post
        Watch the Lamont Peterson fight again. My friend he lost that one too
        Stop it. He CLEARLY WON 5 out of the first 6 rounds. Did he obtain more punishment? Absolutely. But if i outland you 5-2 in a round, thats a 10-9 round for me. If you outland me 25-4 the next round, its a 10-9 round for you. Even tho you outlanded me by more than triple the punches, we have a draw. The first half Danny didn't do much, but Peterson did less

Comment

Originally posted by greeneye99 View Post
          Troll somewhere else my friend..we talk real boxing in the comments section btw why lolol @ YOUR OWN JOKES....Smh
          “we talk real boxing.” You sound like a f@cking moron pathetic piece of sh@t “pretender.” CTFU!!!
          “We talk real boxing.” I forgot more boxing than your dumb ass will ever know. GTFOH before you get your feelings hurt. You better ask somebody Internet jerk off loser. And news flash, the judge at the Bill Cosby trial asked if he had any regrets. He said your mother, I have to agree w/him. And he didn’t have to drug her....LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rigpig View Post
            Lamont Peterson put it on him to! Herrera definitely beat him and he cried about the Thurman fight. I have more respect for someone like Robert Easter who says he was the better man tonight.
            Robert Easter CLEARLYYY lost lol. None of Garcia's fight have been that lopsided. Regarding the Peterson fight, read my last comment. Dont feel like re-typing all that lol

Comment

Originally posted by AdonisCreed View Post
              Shawn Porter is doing damage control. He's been getting away with head butts for years!! I can't wait until he gets dropped.
              He been dropped by Broner

Comment

Stop making excuses for Berto. The guy was never a true champion. Yes Porter head butted him, there was a head butt or two that was Caused by Berto. The headbutts were not intentional but caused due to poor technique. As a boxer, when u see the other fighter leading with his head, then throw the check hook while stepping back. Throw the uppercut. Punish him for those poor tactics. Move your feet and outbox him. Thurman and Brook was able to best him. If this was the only fight that Berto made excuses for then I would be ok.

Comment

Crying baby Berto beat Zaveck by a head butt.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                    It was LITERALLY headbutts that led to the KD's. This mother****er can't get starched soon enough.

I knew right from the weigh-in that Berto was in trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by chepboxingking View Post
                      All the gift decisions? Only questionable one he has is Herrera. All of the other wins he deserved. And even though i agreed he lost the Thurman fight, the difference in the fight was one of the last 2 rounds a judge gave Thurman, when he clearly ran and were clearly won by Danny.
                      Peterson should had been draw.

Comment

Working...
                      X