No announcement yet.

Should I date a ****star?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
    Bigger boobs, by some way, smaller frame, cuter face. She is a dark blonde, blue eyes

OK, now for the troubling part, she is from the Ukraine

Comment

• Lol you guys are petty as hell. Half the thot's you all have probably ran through just as bad, just because she made money for it and paid for school doesn't make her any worse then any other broad.

Comment

• Originally posted by -2 Scrappy- View Post
        Lol you guys are petty as hell. Half the thot's you all have probably ran through just as bad, just because she made money for it and paid for school doesn't make her any worse then any other broad.
        Capn save hoe here

Comment

• There shouldn't even be 11+ pages on this topic.

This is simple. Ask to see her on webcam/facetime and then if it is really her, ask to see her in person and judge for yourself if you want to pursue something with her after that.

But the fact that:

1. You apparently have no confidence in yourself because you are afraid to facetime her without hitting the gym more...

2. She apparently has damn near fallen in love with you despite never seeing you at all, and apparently having no reason to believe you have lots of money...

Doesn't add up. Of ALL THE MEN ONLINE she just fell for you only because of your personality alone? You're obsessed with her because of the way she looks....she's obsessed over...your personality, despite not knowing ANYTHING about how you look. Think about that.

At best, she's an average chick that is just enjoying the attention you've giving her. At worse, she's a man enjoying the attention you're giving him. Either way she's most likely stealing someone's facebook pictures and using you to get his/her rocks off. Move on with your life and get out there to meet someone in the real world.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
            There shouldn't even be 11+ pages on this topic.

This is simple. Ask to see her on webcam/facetime and then if it is really her, ask to see her in person and judge for yourself if you want to pursue something with her after that.

But the fact that:

1. You apparently have no confidence in yourself because you are afraid to facetime her without hitting the gym more...

2. She apparently has damn near fallen in love with you despite never seeing you at all, and apparently having no reason to believe you have lots of money...

Doesn't add up. Of ALL THE MEN ONLINE she just fell for you only because of your personality alone? You're obsessed with her because of the way she looks....she's obsessed over...your personality, despite not knowing ANYTHING about how you look. Think about that.

At best, she's an average chick that is just enjoying the attention you've giving her. At worse, she's a man enjoying the attention you're giving him. Either way she's most likely stealing someone's facebook pictures and using you to get his/her rocks off. Move on with your life and get out there to meet someone in the real world.

Well put my man

Comment

• Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
              Capn save hoe here
              Lol I'm just saying. You gotta do what you gotta do. You if were a girl you'd hustle the same way. Girls sell their body and image online in one way or another and get paid.

Comment

Lol I'm just saying. You gotta do what you gotta do. You if were a girl you'd hustle the same way. Girls sell their body and image online in one way or another and get paid.
                Majority of girls dont

Only dumb prostitutes do that

Taking dycks up their poopers for money so ppl jack off to it

Comment

• Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
                  Majority of girls dont

Only dumb prostitutes do that

Taking dycks up their poopers for money so ppl jack off to it
                  I don't see how that makes her any worse then any of these other "sweet innocent" girls who take a million selfies looking for attention. A girl isn't going to want a scrub regardless if she's a **** star or a rando at the bar. Most girls will leave you for a man driving a Lamborghini around when your not around. What's the difference?

Comment

I don't see how that makes her any worse then any of these other "sweet innocent" girls who take a million selfies looking for attention. A girl isn't going to want a scrub regardless if she's a **** star or a rando at the bar. Most girls will leave you for a man driving a Lamborghini around when your not around. What's the difference?

Difference is one doesnt rent her holes for money whilst the other does

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                      There shouldn't even be 11+ pages on this topic.

But the fact that:

I'm almost certain she is who she says she is, will ask for some videos next time

1) She is way out of my league. She could be dating celebrities.

2) She hasn't fallen in love with me, I just know how to push her buttons to drive her wild. We don't even talk about our lives. The forum I met her on is about World Affairs, Trump, Abortion, and other topics. So we normally argue about things

No, like I said, I was talking to her for a couple of months, just debating stuff with her, until this week. I knew what she looked like for a long time. By the sounds of things we are very sexually compatible.

If she is the girl in the pictures, which I am pretty sure is, then she is a 10 and them some. Her body is amazing, never seen nothing like it, a sweet little innocent cute face, but damn has she got a dirty mind.

Some of her fans found on her the forum, and that is how I found out about her past

Comment

Working...
                      X