Collapse
No announcement yet.

So which one is better to watch? Eagles on Espn Monday Night Football or PHIL17

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So which one is better to watch? Eagles on Espn Monday Night Football or PHIL17

There's two channels showing the football game! Which one is more live? I know usually one is more live than the other, do you guys remember which one is more live? I think Espn might be more live because they don't care if someone accidentally slips up cursing while Philly's own channel I think is delayed a bit.

monday night raw and football back n fourth..

rock is returning...

Comment

I only get ten channels and your biitching about this ***** not knowing which is better. Stop being a freakin girl you pussay.

Comment

Originally posted by Bloody$Nate$ View Post
        I only get ten channels and your biitching about this ***** not knowing which is better. Stop being a freakin girl you pussay.
        You mad bro

Lara would spank Kirkland

Comment

Sorry for your loss.

My condolenses.

Bears are just too tough.

Comment

Yeaaaaah we lose again against Jay Quitler. That same quarterback who was walking fine and riding fine on the bicycle in the playoffs against Packers. Maybe Bears can be the wild card team so they can lose to The Packers again.

Comment

Originally posted by LegendOfLink View Post
              Yeaaaaah we lose again against Jay Quitler. That same quarterback who was walking fine and riding fine on the bicycle in the playoffs against Packers. Maybe Bears can be the wild card team so they can lose to The Packers again.

Comment

Working...
              X